-𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8 2/3-

I had noticed there was a familiar figure staring at me with what seems to be the same hair color as Mary. But I didn't think much of it since I didn't want to deal with anything that includes Mary, since that had happened I didn't want anything with her. I wanted to look away but then they had started walking towards me but slow as a snail, which made me jump a little with multiple questions coming in my head. I started to observe the figure as it got closer to me, I looked at my surroundings to see if there is anything I could leave out of or just jump over it.

I then noticed there was a small door that seemed small enough for me to crawl through to get out of this odd dark place. I took a small glance towards the figure that was still walking towards me but they had seemed to quicken their pace which I lucky had noticed. I started to run towards the small door that was underneath something but I couldn't quite figure out what it was. As I had ran up towards the small door I started to footsteps coming towards where I am, getting fast and louder. I started opening the door quickly as I heard the footsteps getting louder and louder, as the door opened I crawled faster than I had ever imagined, I noticed that there small door only led towards a vent of some sort not sure what it is. I started observing the vent and looked back to check if that odd figure was right behind me and to my surprised no one was there but I heard screaming coming from somewhere, I was still unaware on the fact that I was zoning out.

AFTER GETTING OUT OF THE VENT

I had quickly gone out of the vent to see the figure that I saw earlier looking much more colorful than it did before I had went out of the vent, as the figure crouched down to my view they had stared at me only showing their brown eyes which I had just realized that did seem like Mary's. I was confused and started having questions about the figure and trying to figure out if this was Mary or not or may be it was just a illusion. As I continued to think harder I didn't realize that the figure had something, although the figure had just gave a look on their face looking pleased as I didn't noticed they had a one of their fingers on my lips soon trailed it down to the right side of my neck, I gasped in shock as I felt something warm and unsmoothing touching the skin of my neck which started to get a bit painful. I didn't know what do to, but the pain I had felt was nothing like I had felt which had caused me to cry without catching a breathe nor taking a deep breathe in and out. Everything started to get bright, brighter and brighter, I felt terribly hot and exhausted, I couldn't move anything, I couldn't do anything but continue to cry. I soon rose myself and starting panting and soon realizing something that is more complicated....

𝙏𝙊 𝘽𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙀𝘿

Thank you guys so much 400+ reads and 38 votes THANK YOUUUUU!!! I will continue on creating this fan fiction since I have gotten so much support from you guys!! I have also created a new fan fiction which was requested by someone.( SORRY!! I forgot your name ;-;)

Also I am going to start a Male!Yandere x Female!Reader!!! So you can just read that whenever I am ables publish it!!I also am grateful for your support and everything you guys do for me I am thankful and happy that you guys are enjoying it

I also am grateful for your support and everything you guys do for me I am thankful and happy that you guys are enjoying it. I understand that I am slow at uploading I honestly feel bad but I can not be abled to doing anything about sorry!!!