-𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 12 4/4-

Here's the last part of chapter 12!

My tears continued to blur my vision but I could see George trying to cheer me up and Kirari who sat there smiling. I couldn't see if Kirari was also shredding some tears from her eyes or not, since everything was being blurred up by my own tears.

"At least have you taking care of me, instead of a person whose rude to me" I said while still shredding tears showing a small smile forming on my face.

He stared at me and slightly smiled at what I had said and simply just nodded while hugging me more tighter. I continued to cry.

After you stopped crying, you and George left the room and went out to the front of the school

George and I continued to talk, every time I would talk I would feel like something had stained my cheeks but I could care less. George and I stopped talking and looked in front of us to Yumeko running up to us.

"Y/N/N!! Did anything happened to you??"  requested a bunch of question for me to answer to.

I chuckled lightly so did George who was right next to me. I simply just nodded,

" Yes I am perfectly fine it's just that within 3 weeks I am going to America to help my Dad with his and George is coming with me" I said while having a bright smile that went across my face.

They all stared at me and George in shock, since I've just told them the information. I felt something unpleasant stare at me which caused me the jump a little which caught George's eyes.

"Are you okay A/N/N?" He asked me

I just nodded and smiled it off. I turned my head to see Mary right behind George, at first I couldn't tell if it was her or not but she seemed mad. I screeched at the sight of her behind George, it confused George and he turn his head to see Mary right behind looking like a creepy doll. Now everyone stared at her. She had got everyones attention on her.

"Mary what do you want?!" Yuki yelled still shocked that Mary was standing still like a creepy doll. Mary didn't answer but got closer to me by one taking one step forward.

"Oi! Mary answer me you fucking BITCH!" Yuki continued to yell at Mary but she raised her voice higher.

Mary took another step towards me which made me feel uncomfortable so I took a step back away from her giving us distance in between.

"Mary, can you just stop you fucking WEIRDO!" Yuki continued on, Mary didn't stop she just continued to get closer to me.

𝙏𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙