Trouble

This is gonna be about young adult Kyalin and a modern setting aksfghs so I hope you enjoy!

The radio in Lin's car had been going off all night. How could it not be, it's Halloween.

Sadly though none of the calls seemed interesting enough to Lin for her to take on. Mostly just noise complaints about highschool parties. She was hoping to get at least one good call that night.

"An officer is needed at the pub on 27th and 3rd." The radio went off. Lin sighed and started the car. Since I'm clearly not getting a fun night, I might as well check this out.

Lin arrived and stepped outside of the car. The bar wasn't loud. There seemed to be no fighting.

"Oh! Officer!" A lady came up to her. "I called." She said.

"Uh- alright. What's the problem? The bar doesn't seem to be bothering anyone-"

"It's not the bar. It's the girls in the ally behind it. I smelled lilyweed coming from back there." The lady folded her arms.

Lin let out a frustrated sigh. "Ma'am I'm not gonna arrest a couple of teens having fun on Halloween night-"

"Can you just go tell them to move it!?" The lady said.

Lin sighed again. "I guess." She said.

"Hey, I'm not gonna arrest you kids but it's bothering the people around here- Kya!?" Lin said.

Kya stood in the ally with a couple of her friends with her. Surely enough, Kya held the blunt in her hand. "Uh- Lin?" She said, surprised.

The two girls who stood next to Kya quickly ran off. "What are you doing!?" Lin walked closer to Kya.

"What?" Kya brought the blunt up to her mouth. Lin smacked it out of her hand and stepped on it, putting it out.

"Woah! Hey! It's puff puff pass, not puff puff stomp angrily!" Kya said. "Kya-" "That was good shit!"

"Kya!" Lin said loudly. "If you have anymore, you need to give it to me right now." Lin said.

"Absolutely not." Kya folded her arms. Lin glared at her.

Kya walked towards her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Maybe you'll just have to search me." She said in Lin's ear.

Kya started to walk away, but Lin wrapped her cable around Kya's wrist. "Don't make me arrest you, Kya." Lin said. She heard Kya chuckle. She pulled Kya closer and threw the cuffs on her wrists.

"Lin!?" Kya looked down at her cuffed hands in front of her. "What the hell!?" She said.

"Come on." Lin grabbed her forearm.

"Lin, wait!" Kya didn't move.

"What?" Lin said sternly.

Kya threw her arms over Lin's head and rested them on her shoulders. "Isn't there any way I could get out of going to jail tonight?" She said with a smirk.

Lin folded her arms, unamused by Kya's actions.

"Come on, Lin. You can't be serious about this." She said.

"Oh, I am. Now let's go-" "Lin!" Kya leaned in closer. "It's not that big of a deal." She said.

"Kya, you know lilyweed isn't legal in Republic City." Lin said.

"You weren't gonna arrest a bunch of teens but you'll arrest a twenty-seven year old grown woman?" Kya asked.

"Kya-" "Come on, there's gotta be some way I can get out of this." Kya brought her lips closer to Lin's. "There's nothing you'd like?" She whispered. Lin opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out.