The Party (Part Three)

ASDKDKSK WOW YALL REALLY WANTED A PART THREE FOR THIS anyways, here you go :)

Lin sat at her desk. Her glasses rested on her nose, papers on her desk, and a pen in her hand.

 Although, she wasn't doing paperwork. She was sketching a design for a special necklace for Kya. 

It was almost as if Kya knew Lin was thinking about her because she walked into Lin's home office with the blanket wrapped around her. 

Lin quickly scrambled to throw the papers in her drawer when Kya approached her. 

"Hey." Lin said softly. "What're you doing up?" She asked. 

"You weren't in bed." Kya stood behind her, leaning down and wrapping her arms around the metalbenders neck. "It's three in the morning. What are you doing up? Are you okay?" She said. 

"I'm fine, Kya. Go back to bed." Lin said. 

"Okay, well, we've been together for three and a half years. And the only times you're ever in your office this late is when you're working or when something's wrong. And I don't see any paperwork on your desk. So, either something is wrong, or you flat out just don't love me anymore." Kya said.

"I could never stop loving you." Lin spun her chair around. "I love you more than anything." She brought Kya's hand up to her lips and kissed it. 

"I love you too." Kya said. 

"Kya?" Lin said. 

"Yeah?" Kya said. 

Lin raised an eyebrow at her. "Did you drag the whole comforter down here?" Lin asked. 

"What? It's cold!" Kya said. 

Lin chuckled at her before wrapping her arms around Kya's waist. 

"Come to bed." Kya said. 

"I'll be there soon." Lin said. 

"Be there now." Kya chuckled. 

"Go to bed. I love you." Lin said. 

Kya leaned down and kissed Lin softly. "I love you too." She said. 

"I better see you up there within the next fifteen minutes." Kya said as she walked out. 

"Yes, dear." Lin smiled to herself.

"Hey, Asami?" Lin approached the Sato-Mobile that Asami was under. 

"Hey, Chief." Korra said while she carried two drinks for her and the engineer. 

Asami rolled out from underneath the Sato-mobile. "Hey, Lin." She said as she stood up. 

"Can I talk to you?" Lin asked. 

"Yeah, of course. What's up?" Asami said. 

"Alone?" Lin said, taking a glance at Korra. 

"Oh! Uh- I'll go." Korra kissed Asami on the cheek before leaving the garage. 

"Is everything okay, Lin?" Asami asked. 

"Yeah. It's just about Kya." Lin said nervously. 

"Is everything okay with you two? You guys didn't break up, did you?" Asami said, worried. 

"No, we didn't." Lin said. "Actually I was hoping you could help me with something." She said. 

"Yeah, what is it?" Asami said. 

"You know how to cut and carve platinum, right?" Lin said. 

"Got special tools for it and everything." Asami said with a slight smirk.