[Black Butler] Sebastian x Demon!Reader

(m/n)- Master's name 

I hope you don't mind that you're a wendigo (deer demon) minus the canniblism ofc

 It was finally the long awaited day I eat my master's soul. But before I do that the Earl of Phantomhive manor is coming over to talk about the two masters' work together. I happily got dressed into my attire, brushed my (h/l) (h/c), and went to the kitchen to make my master breakfast. I dusted off my hands after cleaning the rest of the manor, then my master yells my name. I grab and push the cart, that held his breakfast, to his room. I knocked and he opened.

"you didn't need to open it" I said as I walk in.

"I got tired of yelling"

I rolled the cart next to his bed as he sat on the bed. I poured tea into the cup and started walking to his wardrobe. He threw the tea cup in front of my feet and gave a quiet yet mischievous giggle. I sighed and picked up the cup pieces. I was picking up the last one when he grabbed and slapped my butt. I shot up as my eyes glow pink.

"instead of being a prick, you should be prepare for the arrive of Mr. Phantomhive."

"I just couldn't resist the view" he said as he shrugged and got dressed.

I rolled the cart back into the kitchen and went to prepare for the rest of the day.

{Time skip brought to you by Sebastian's kitten closet }

I opened the doors to the  manor and saw a carriage stop at the stairs. I turn back to face the table, where my master was sitting.

"They are here, Master."

"Ok stop talking to me and go help them."

I curtsied and walked out and opened the carriage door.

"Good afternoon Lord Phantomhive."

"Afternoon."

he got out of the carriage and after him, his butler. When his butler stepped out I noticed that his aura grew dark but then lighten back. I dusted of my outfit and led them inside. I stood behind my master's chair as Lord Phantomhive sat down and started talking. My master grabbed my thigh and said.

"Go make us something sweet to eat and some tea to go along with it."

I pushed off his hand and went off to the kitchen. I sighed and started getting the kettle when I heard footsteps coming towards the doorway. I grabbed a knife and threw it at the doorway. But the butler caught it and set it back to where it was ordinally.

"Why are you in here?"

"My master wished for me to help." He said as he grabbed out stuff for the cake.

"Are you a demon as well?"

He chuckled and his eyes glowed pink. I fake smiled and went back to serving the masters their tea. 

{Time skip brought to you by Ciel's smile}

"Ok we are leaving now (M/N)" Lord Phantomhive said as him and Sebastian walked to the door.

"NO, wait it's dark out you should stay until morning." He said desperately 

My eyes widened.

"Not to interrupt Master, but we have other business to attend to."

"And what business is that" Lord Phantomhive said.

I whipped my head around to face him, my eyes glowing pink. Sebastian grabbed Ciel and pulled him closer.

"(Y/N) DONT SCARE THE GUEST." (m/n) said 

My aura grew dark as I turned to face (m/n). My nails grew and sharpened, tearing my gloves, as I lunged to attack him. I heard Ciel and Sebastian talking but I was too busy enjoying my meal, after 1,000 years of starving. I walk into the kitchen and wash my hands. I turn my head to see Sebastian.

"You need something."

"my master wants you to work for him. A guard could always be useful."

I roll my eyes and smile. Then he kisses me. i widen my eyes and stare at him.

"It was a nice show you put on tonight. See you in the carriage."

I watched him walk out the big doors of the manor. I finish up cleaning and run out into the carriage, ready to serve my new master.

Sorry if there are any spelling errors.