[JOJO, Golden Wind] Narancia x Abused!Reader Part 2

^Reader POV^

I sigh and fall back on his bed. It was pretty comfy, so I close my eyes. Narancia walked and sat next to me.

"a-are you awake?"

I hum as a response. He sighed and fell backwards and turned to face me.

"We're friends, right."

I open my eyes in shock.

"Are you unfriending me? I know I'm not the greatest, but your my only friend. Please stay! I can be so much better. I- I'm sorry."

I was crying hard.

"(y-y/n) I would never unfriend you. I was trying to do the opposite, actually."

"w-what"

He wiped my tears away with his thumb and kissed me. It took me a second to realize what was happening but I kissed back. Then the door swung opened. We both stopped and turned to the door. Mista was standing in the doorway, holding a movie disk.

"Is now a bad time?"

Me and Nara looked at each other then back at Mista. We broke into laughter, while he stood there awkwardly. After a few minutes we went to the living room to watch the movie. Me and Nara sat together. I got tired between the movie so I laid my head on Nara's shoulder, and closed my eyes. He turned his head, kissed me, and started playing with my hair. We both ended up falling asleep, snuggled up on the couch, together. 

Hope you enjoyed the part 2.