[JOJO, Golden Wind] Doppio x Ragey!Reader

You and Doppio are already in a relationship ⚠Strong language⚠

^Reader POV^

I was on my computer, doing my job, when the phone rang. I got up and picked up the phone.

"Moshi Moshi?"

"(y-y/n)?"

"Hey Doppio! Are you ok?"

"Y-Yeah. Y-You were a n-nurse right."

"Where are you!"

"(Location)"

"Ill be there soon, Sweets."

I hung up the phone, jumped into the car, and drove to his destination. There was blood all over him and he was clutching his stomach. I got him into the car, without hurting him, and drove back home. I laid him on the couch and sat next to him. I got out the first aid kit and start patching him up.

"So how did his happen?" 

"A-A fight against a enemy"

"oh. I'm done patching you up now, but call the boss and tell him you need some days off."

He sat up quickly, hurting himself.

"Y-you k-know I cant t-tell him that."

I start rubbing his back. He laid his head on my shoulder and sighed.

"You work to hard, Doppio. Its been almost 1 year since you've had a day off. It would be nice to be with my boyfriend for more than 5 minutes. And if I need to, I'll call your boss right now and tell him to GIVE YOU A FUCKING BREAK."

"um..(y/n)..your rage-"

I look over at Doppio. He has a scared look on his face. I sigh.

"I'm sorry Doppio. I guess I'm a little annoyed."

"I understand. a-and if it m-makes you feel better, Ill call boss and- Dorurururu...WHERES A PHONE, BOSS IS CALLING... Dorururu..."

I get up, hand him a remote and he talks to Diavolo. I HATE Diavolo. He's going to get Doppio killed one day, and I wont be able to deal with that.

"Dear (y/n), What's wrong~"

I look up to see Diavolo. I cross my arms and turn on my heels, to face the wall

"Don't talk to me. I still hate you."

"But I'm your 'Sweet Doppio'"

My fist ball up as I turn to him.

"DON'T YOU DARE COMPARE YOURSELF TO HIM."

I say as I shove his chest.

"Aww don't be like that. Me and him are the same person."

"OH NO NO NO NO. He's the sweet boy I love. YOURE the ass who uses him."

"Just remember, you'll never be able to get rid of me ."

" I was a nurse for 10 years, you want to bet."

He grabbed my throat and held me in the air.

"I could have everyone in the mafia kill you times over. If you try anything funny, just remember that."

He drops me and steps back.

"Oh my gosh, (y/n)"

I hear doppio say as he runs over and helps me up. I pull his arm and hug him, while I cry into his chest.

I might make a part 2. Sorry if it was bad.