[Castlevania] Saint!Reader pt 2

"Really? locked out" Trevor said, dropping you onto your feet.

You looked at the entrance of the town. It was boarded up with wood stands and metal. You sighed at looked at the top of the wall. If only you still had your wings, getting up there would be so easy.

"We can go this way, follow me" he said and walked to the side

He took you to a sewer pipe. This was going to rid your appetite but yet you weren't really hungry. The scent was horrid. Trevor jumped into the pipe and started walking, you following soon after.

You two eventually made it out and past the sleeping guards.

"Look for breakfast, i'm going to go talk to the townsmen" Trevor told you

You didn't try to argue against him and walked around. All basic needs for living seemed scarce in this town so there wasn't much food.

"(Y/n) over here!!" you heard Trevor call your name.

You ran over to him and he tossed you dried goat meat "there, breakfast" he said then took a bite of his portion.

"this place is a mess" you whispered to him.

he chuckled weakly "i heard there's some speakers in this town, we should go talk to them"

you acted like you knew what speakers were and followed him when he started walking.

You found yourselves in a weird alleyway of sorts. you looked up and saw some guy walking in front of two taller ones, being pushed around. when they past, Trevor stopped and turned to where they had gone. You peeked over as well.

The 2 bigger men pulled a weapon out on the other one and started talking to him, about the fall of this town. One of the bigger men started talking about "seeing and being in the light of god"

"(Y/n) what are you doing!" Trevor whispered at you as you took steps toward the men.

"Hey, if you know so much about the light of god, you would know pulling a weapon out on some innocent person is a sin. So leave the man alone and maybe God forgive you, or you'll be attacked by those disgusting night creatures" you spoke, glaring daggers at the man with the weapon.

The man turned "oh, and how would you know that. Are you a priest, or one of these freaks" he spoke angrily, referring to the small man behind him

Trevor pulled you back "i apologize, we are new here and she has no idea what she's talking about" he said with clenched teeth.

You pulled out of Trevor's grasp "i know more than all the humans on this world of existence." you told Trevor, facing him.

The man with the weapon came at you, making you quickly turn to him and punch him in the jaw. He went flying backwards.

"for priests you two are very aggressive" you said, rubbing your knuckles.

"DONT JUST STAND THERE, KILL THE GIRL!" The man that you punched yelled at the one.

The other priest pulled out a knife. You went to go attack him but Trevor stopped you.

Trevor pulled out a whip as the priest ran to attack. It was only a minute before Trevor pulled out the churchman's eye.

"get the fuck out of here" Trevor said to the priest you punched. He got up, grabbed the other one, and ran off.

You stared at them as they left

"the violence wasn't necessary" the speaker said as he stood.  "But i appreciate it. Thank you both"

You nodded lightly. Trevor and the speaker started talking while you kicked a stone beneath you. Then you all started moving to somewhere the speaker invited you both to.