001

"meet you at the gates love"

"you idiot"

"i'm..sorry..i love you"

"i love you too yeoreum"

2120

Who would think this year will be much more chaotic than it's imagined to be?

"Siri, please call Junhui."

"What the fuck? Get your robot out of my house!"

"I feel like the possibility of all those possibilities being possible is just another possibility that can possibly happen."

"Clear the shits outta here, Minhyuk."

"WHAT? WHO STOLE MY GARLIC!"

"Oh maaaaan, I left my phone!" the younger whined and continued to stomp her way behind the older

"Use your watch, Naih. It's advanced tech for a purpose."

"Yeah, ugh, duty calls." Naih cleared her throat and slid the screen to answer. A holographic design popped up.

"Hello!?"

[Hey, where are you?]

"Must you check up on me? Like every single hour?"

[You've already reached the absent limit. I can't make you meet the counselor again.]

"Why do you even care?"

[If my quiz source is absent then I'm going to fail."

"Screw you, Yang Squared."

With that, Naih dropped the call and turned to the older woman who's stifling her laughter.

"What now, Yeoreum?"

"Oh, that's eonnie for you, child."

"Whatever, not like you're my actual sister."

Yeoreum dramatically gasped, "Where's the respect?"

"On my ass, get it."

Technology

Yes technology

The only thing that has powerfully advanced throughout the years and is still advancing

The innovation is clearly more crazy: the robots, the holograms, the scooters that's empowered with gases, the techy sunglasses that make you look like a complete agent, and most especially...

"Oh, a cyborg!" Naih giggled and waved at the said cyborg, who waved back. "Seriously, if I'm going to die, make sure to revive me again as a cyborg."

"Not gonna happen."

The step-sisters continued to bicker as they entered the large gates of Seoul Tandiana High, one that was in the Guinness Book of World Records as the only university that's been active for almost a century.

As usual, they were greeted with holographic screens flashing before the students' eyes, the outraging number of boys who're chasing each other, the sassiness of the girls, and the silence of the geeks.

Yeoreum and Naih shared a look and just shrugged, each bidding good-bye before separating to each building.

Nice to see you here again! A kind reminder that Try Again is a 'collaboration book' of Unit 25 and Twisted

Nice to see you here again! A kind reminder that Try Again is a 'collaboration book' of Unit 25 and Twisted. The characters you will encounter are dependent on this series (Untitled Universe). Enjoy reading!