016

We were tied to a red ribbon of fate and love, and it was short-lived.
We were given a chance to stay and heal, but I clearly messed it up all the way.

Na Yeoreum.
I never thought I'd be connected to such a lovely girl like her.
She was my sun and kept my sanity straight and warm. She was my moon, the stars, and the light on my darkest days.

If I were to walk in the past, could I choose my path again and be normal?
If I were to turn back time and hold her with all my might, could we live a lot longer?

Na Yeoreum.. You really made my heart twist.
If I were to ask you to live for thousands of more lives, would you spend your next life with me?

☀️

Lee Donghyuck, I always told you how much I already forgave you, even in my past life, but why are you still apologizing every single day?
If I were to walk into the past, I wouldn't change anything.
Your existence is more than a gift of life. You let me in, and it was the most beautiful feeling I ever felt.

If the past Na Yeoreum is watching us right now, she would be happier.
At last, you acknowledged Hyuckie as your nickname!

My cute, sweet, chocoball, I love you. Please don't be so hard on yourself just because of the things you've done before.

We were given a chance to grasp our own happy ending, so let's focus more on it, okay?
My lovely Donghyuckie, let's meet again in our next life!