006

"park jisung"

he hummed in response

"lim naih..track her"

"do i kill?"

"depends on you"

His alarm got off, making him shoot up with heavy breaths.

Jisung frantically looked around, being greeted with his usual darkened room and a trickle of light peeking through the blinds.

He slammed the alarm shut as he sighed, mind-raking to his dream that felt incredibly real.

His white shirt had taints of blood in it, his eyes dark, and the stench smell of the metallic liquid lingered on his nose.

It wasn't the place that made him tremble, but the knives on his bloody hands.

He was wild, fighting off men, slashing their flesh, and head-off to another bunch.

Jisung aggressively shook his head and got up, the blankets falling off his topless figure.

He drew the blinds open, turned off the AC, and let his body bask in the warm sunlight that completely passed through the opened windows.

Not long after, a series of knocks ripped him out of his trance.

"JISUNG! GET UP!"

"I AM, MOM!" he yelled back.

The boy began hissing because of his hatred for school but nevertheless started his morning routine, slipping on a casual maroon shirt and light denim pants.

🍂

"Famous now, huh?" Mark snickered as he wiggled himself between the two boys and wrapped each arm around their shoulders.

"Jisung, marry me!"

"Hyuck, you're so gorgeous."

"I spy on my little eyes. My husband to be!"

"PARK JISUNG!"

"LEE DONGHYUCK!"

The two groaned and pushed Mark away when they reached his building.

"This school is wild." Hyuck said while chewing gum.

"It's still not over for the fact that our parents threw us here."

"Come on, it must be some sort of fate."

"For what? Being eaten up by girls who look like zombies?"

"You watch movies too much, kid."

Jisung rolled his eyes and bid his goodbye right after he realized that they're on the Information Technology building.

As usual, he flashed to the hallway of lockers situated on the second floor, stopping on his locker to grab his books.