002

"Stupid ass shit" the deep-voiced male ended with a strong kick of his car door, pulling the strap of his sling bag back to his shoulder and walking away.

His gazes were dark, long blonde hair grazing on his narrow eyes, a silver lip ring hanging on his lower lip.

The amount of black shades engulfing his body was contrasted with the silver chains hanging on his neck and hands stuffed in his pockets as he walked between the busy feet, casually leaving the man whom he had just beaten up just because he bumped him.

"You're late" were the first two words he heard the moment he stepped foot on the hidden door.

He hissed

"Easy," the tanned man deeply chuckled and gestured for him to come over, and he did.

They both passed through the dark hallways, the sickening stench of gas filling up as they scrunched their noses.

"What are we doing here anyway?" the blonde asked.

"We're shopping at the ring, Ji." the tanned sassed, making the younger man roll his eyes.

Soon after, they heard the wild cheers getting louder and louder with each step, signaling that they're nearer the main place.

The flashes of white lights also became visible to them as they walked faster.

"10 MINUTES BEFORE THE MATCH!" the announcer shouted.

The two went directly to the waiting room, greeted by the familiar faces they'd grown up with.

"JI! HYUCK! RIGHT ON TIME~" another blonde came up and each gave a fist bump. "You don't have much time to talk. You need to ride your baby."

Hyuck smirked and headed to his blue Lexus. "Is this a sure win?"

"Of course, brought by the top engineer." he then winked at the black-haired older man who's busy checking up on the other cars.

"Thanks Mark, Yuta." Hyuck then turned to the youngest, who's now seated inside his own race car. "Any delicious treats there, Ji?"

The youngest pressed the button, and the engine roared, startling not only them but also the other players.

"The trophy. That's the most delicious." he smirked.

5 minutes when they're all geared up, now aligned on the starting line.

"NCT! NCT! NCT! NCT!"

The crowd cheered, and the two boys can just smile at how they literally snatched all the attention when they arrived.

"It looks like we already have the people's choice... THE RACERS WHO'S DEFINITELY KNOWN AS THE UNDEFEATED CHAMPIONS, PARK JI AND LEE HYUCK OF NCT!"

The two waved as basically all the cameras were zooming up on their faces, as shown on the big screens.

"Now, let's get this started, shall we?"

5

4

3

2

1

The defeaning horn blew up, and the race started.