019

"EVERYONE, LISTEN UP!"

A loud, deep, booming voice from the tall blonde standing at the center of the open field immediately received numerous attentions.

The crowd is getting bigger and bigger as their eyes darted to him.

Jisung stood there alone, his hair gushing all throughout his head, some strands covering his eyes as he fought the strong wind hitting him.

Joining the growing crowd are four teens—three of them smiling widely, while the remaining one kept her face covered by her hands.

Jisung's eyes landed on them for a moment, and to the embarrassed girl whom he just smirked at even though she couldn't see

"LISTEN! UMM, I KNOW YOU MIGHT THINK I'M JUST SOME SORT OF AN ATTENTION SEEKER, BUT I'M NOT! I AM PARK JISUNG! AND I'M JUST HERE TO SAY THAT." He paused for awhile and took a deep breath. "I'M TIRED OF YOU ALL HITTING ON ME EVERYDAY! I AM ALREADY INLOVE WITH SOMEONE, AND I WANTED YOU TO KNOW THAT I LOVE HER SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU, LIM NAIH, I REALLY DO!"

His voice echoed in their ears, and there's silence engulfing for a minute.

"LIM NAIH IS HERE!" a female student shouted, and the crowd immediately parted, along with the three who's widely grinning.

Naih fluttered her eyes open and looked around, turning red because of the whole situation.

Jisung smiled widely and asked, "Will you be mine?"

Her eyes widened and she shot a look at the three, who's also in the same reaction.

"Y-YA! THIS IS NOT A PART OF THE DARE!" she shouted back.

"YOU MIGHT THINK THAT I'M JUST DOING THIS BECAUSE OF THE DARE, BUT I'M SERIOUSLY TELLING YOU THAT IT'S NOT! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND FOR ONCE WE LIVED AGAIN NORMALLY, SO LET ME TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO HOLD YOU AGAIN!"

"GOT GET HIM GIRL!I WANT A PARK JISUNG IN MY LIFE!YO GIRL SAY YES! SAAYYY YYEEEEESSSS!!!SAY YES OR IMMA STEAL HIM GIRL!"

"LIM NAIH!"

"WHAT!?"

"DID I MENTION THAT I'M INLOVE WITH YOU!"

Naih chuckled and nodded.

"YOU DID, AND I LOVE YOU TOO!"

silence

"BRO, SHE MEANS YES!" a male student voiced out, and the massive crowd wildly cheered.

Yeoreum ran and pushed the younger girl in front, and the cheers became louder when she willingly ran to the boy and hugged him.