014

"So it was true?" Jisung asked after an eternity of story-telling. "All this time we were... connected?" he asked again, and the others nodded.

Silence engulfed them for a minute, their eyes flickering from time to time.

It was awkward, to be exact.

"So... what now?" Donghyuck voiced out

"Haechan," Yeoreum started, "You're called Haechan."

"I know I've been hearing that in my dreams often."

"Wow, am I really a gang leader? What the fuck is this?" Naih let out a breathy laugh and turned to look at the boy of her age. "We both died of poison."

"I was happy, Naih.. I got eager to see you again, I guess." Jisung replied.

"Well, you already met each other again now; why are you so forced up?" Jaemin voiced out after being silent for awhile. "Come on guys, just kiss or fuck or something."

"NA JAEMIN!"

🍂

"I never thought of literally talking to the girl of my dreams." Jisung said, taking a sip of his coffee.

"I was living with pills, Jisung. The dreams are traumatic. Blood is everywhere."

"The cycle is the same every night: seeing you, talking to you, fighting, loving, and dying. It was sickening. I was hoping every day to get answers, and voila, I did"

They both chuckled, and the male took the side to envelope his large hands with her smaller ones, giving it a little squeeze.

"So what should we do?"

"Hmmm, I don't know; you tell me."

Jisung smirked and walked over beside her, pulling in a tight hug.

Naih yelled at the sudden force but eventually loosened up on his warmth.

"I'm just thinking of doing this if you're real."

She smiled and pulled him closer. "You waited enough, Ji. You've done well."

"Love.."

"L-love?"

"Yeah, that's what I called you. Didn't that show?"

Naih pulled away and ruffled his hair with a giggle. "It did silly.. you were so extra back then."

Jisung burst laughing, "Anyways, love."

"Hmm?"

"I wanted to feel what the old Park Jisung felt back then."

"What?" Her brows rose in confusion.

"What it feels like to love you"

"How are you?" Donghyuck started, feeling a little uneasy.

"Good, Hyuck.. you?"

He warmed up to the usual name she called him, nodding right after.

"Never been better."

Yeoreum's lips curled up in a smile and she pulled him in for a hug, burying her head in his chest.

A tear flowed from his eye, enveloping her in a tighter embrace.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry," he continuously mumbled.

"No, Hyuck. Why are you apologizing?"

"I'm such a jerk back then, Reum.. I'm sorry." he choked on his cries, his sobs getting louder as he dropped his head on her shoulder.

Yeoreum's heart cracked, not expecting this meeting to be an apologetic one.

"I should've held you enough, cared for you, and loved you, but I'm such a coward, Reum, I'm s—"

"Say it again, and I'll take the position to leave you myself, Lee Donghyuck."

He choked back his tears and pulled away, harshly wiping his tears away.

Yeoreum flashed a small smile, gently brushed his hands away, and cupped his cheeks.

"Hyuck, the past is past."

"But I'm so mean to you, Yeoreum. You don't deserve a guy like me."

"We deserve each other. That's why we were chosen to be soulmates, right?"

Donghyuck slowly nodded and hugged her again, which she gladly accepted.

"Aww, my big baby sun."

"I'm not a fucking baby."

"Word, Hyuck"

"I'm a gang leader. What's up with that?" he sassed.

Yeoreum just laughed it off and leaned more into his embrace.

"Yeoreum, this will be random."

"Say it"

"Can I restart everything? Let me shower you with my all and fill up all the missed parts; the past Donghyuck didn't do."

The girl nodded with a giggle. "We will restart everything, Hyuckie. After all, we were fated to meet again to cover it all up, right?"

"Right, we're so connected," he pulled away and leaned in with a contented smile plastered on his face.

"Guests, our story isn't twisted at all."