END

One year later |

"NCT! NCT! NCT! NCT! NCT!"

Among the wild audiences are three teens, cheering with all of their might.

The race officially started with a loud fire from the starting gun and the roaring sounds of the engines filling the addictive atmosphere.

Naih, Yeoreum, and Jaemin are sitting on the highest block, the shiny VIP sign board, flexing with their riches.

"PARK JISSSUUUUNNGGG!!! YOU BETTER WIN YOU DUMBSHIT!" Naih shouted with all her might, receiving weird looks from the nearby people, but she wouldn't pay any attention.

Yeoreum had her fingers crossed, biting her lower lip, and all she could hope was for them to win safely.

Did they really quit?

Yes, at first.

But after receiving wholehearted support from their girls, who are they to say no?

So here they are. hitting all the racing with their real names.

"I swear to God if they end up hurt."

"Relax, Reumie, come on! Hyuck isn't the type to play dirty, loosen up!" Jaemin cuts in and pops a chewing gum in his mouth.

"I mean, I trust him, but not the other players!"

"Eonnie, remember the deal? If they end up hurt, we'll break up with them. Easy peasy." Naih shrugged and continued cheering.

🌼

"Everyone, gather!" Taeyong shouted, and they all obliged.

The two racers stood proud and clear, holding the golden trophy.

"All cheers for our MVPs!"

The group loudly cheered as they clapped.

"Duo racing is a piece of cake; we've done it since we're just sperm dudes." Donghyuck casually said.

"Oh, you did not." Yeoreum said with a facepalm.

"Better collect yo mans, girls. Those bitches will literally squash them," Mark said while laughing.

Naih already linked her arm to Jisung's arm, making the boy chuckle.

Donghyuck just wrapped an arm around Yeoreum's shoulder.

"Well, let's see." Yuta grinned.

The group walked out, and as expected..

"EXCUSE ME BITCH, YOU JUST DIDN'T TOUCH MY MAN!"

"LAY A HAND AND I'LL SNAP YOUR NECK!"

Try Again
officially ended

Unit 25 and Twisted are my first top books, and I am beyond grateful for the love and support you have given in this entire time since 2020.

Thank you for reading the whole series, and I hope it'll suit to your liking.

to more
nct books
with you

dreamquisite