017

"What do you mean you'll quit!" Yuta exclaimed, and the two racers just gave him a warm smile.

"First of all, y'all knew that we took this job to drive off all our nightmares and feel free again, am I right?" Donghyuck started

"Second of all, we both signed the contract and will terminate if we were to find answers, and we did. It's all true.. and we wanted to spend our remaining hours with them." Jisung added.

"Years, Jisung, do you want to die hours from now?" the tanned man clicked his tongue. "Anyways, we already talked to Taeyong-hyung about this, and he of course let us go."

Yuta ended up with a pout and pulled the two into a hug.

"You've grown so much. I still can't believe that we were a ruthless gang before."

They both chuckled.

"I hated you so much, hyung," Jisung chuckled. "You slashed my girl out with your poisoned katana."

"Oh, please don't let me remember it! Gosh, I was the one who primarily killed her, aye?"

"Right, be careful when you sleep."

Yuta loudly gasped and pulled away.

"I'm proud of you both. You managed to meet again."

"They are soulmates. They will definitely continue on with each other." Mark showed up with a proud smile."You owe me so much" he pointed at the tanned man, who just rolled his eyes.

"You were a jerk too, hyung."

"Oh, please, you were worse than me, Haechan."

"I'M DONGHYUCK!"

"Okay, okay! Mark, you still have to help me with these babies. You two are dismissed." Yuta then dragged Mark out of the scene, directly to where the race cars are parked.

"Say, Jaems, have you met yours yet?" Yeoreum asked and popped a cherry on her mouth.

"Hmm, I met someone named Aeri; we clicked, though; she's Taeyong's sister."

"Damn, that girl is wild, hyung. Trust me, she's as dangerous as Naih,. Jisung said.

"With knives, Jisung! By the way, are any of you still getting dreams recently?" Naih asked.

All of them shook their heads.

"Good, because I read a blog asking about the dreams we've been through, and hers looks more... deadly."

"Hmm, who?" Donghyuck asked, full of chips in his mouth.

"I'm not sure of the name, but... Yoojung? Yojung? Yejung?"

"Mhm, then what about?"

"Never mind, I won't speak unsure, but anyway, who's up for spinning the bottle?" she said, raising an empty beer glass with a lopsided grin.

"Wait a minute, no embarrassing dares!" Jaemin exclaimed, who just received more grins.

"We won't...promise.."