Graduation

Proud doesn't begin to explain how I feel as Rose completes her trials. I have watched many trials in my life, but Rose's easily is the most mesmerizing. Alberta walked out to the arena to guide Rose back to the tent, handing her a towel and water bottle that Rose sips at as she breathes deeply. Rose looks away from Alberta and meets my gaze and she skips towards me. I beam and her and open my arms in time to envelope her in a bear hug, picking her up and squeezing her tightly.

"I am so, so proud of you," I say to her and she chuckles elatedly as I set her back down. She looks ragged with bruises blossoming her skin, but she looks like the warrior she was born to be.

Rose gives me a flaunting smile and dramatically flips her hair over her shoulder. "How did I do? It kind of all was a blur," she says and I look over her head to see Alberta approaching us.

"That was easily one of the best trials ever. We pulled a lot of stops for yours, we wanted to test you," Alberta says placing her hand on Rose's shoulder and smiling down at her.

Rose has a tired but happy smile plastered on her face as she sits down on the stool and drained the last of the water from her water bottle. The tent is emptying out as the last of the Novices step out to take their trials so I crouch down in front of her.

Rose wipes her face with the towel and rests it over her shoulder before dipping her head down and stretching her muscles. "Do you think I passed?" she asks and I smirk at her.

"I know you did."

Rose chuckles and pulls her hair from her ponytail and fluffs her hair and stretches her arms out, her joints popping and she groans in satisfaction. "I need a shower. So bad, why did there have to be so much mud."

I shake my head and stand up, offering my hand to help her stand up and wink at her as she heads towards the main building to shower.

_________________________________________

"Please! Please come to the party," Rose pouts and I shake my head and press my lips to that perfect, pouty lip.

"I have to go to my shift baby, but I will see if I can make the end of it," I promise her. She groans before slumping back against the wall in the gym. We made plans to meet her before she left for the graduation party Lissa is throwing and I am taking my time appreciating just how breathtaking she looks.

It's not often that Rose wears a dress – let alone a skirt – but it does wonders for her beautifully toned legs. A simple light washed denim skirt with buttons from hem to waistband and a green ruffled blouse, her hair in natural curls down her back. I rather no other boy or man look at her, but I still think she looks amazing.

I wrap my arms around her waist and nuzzle my lips against her neck, smirking at the small giggle that comes from her mouth and kiss the soft skin before pecking her lips. "Alright, get going to your party. I will see you later. I love you," I say and she stretches up on her toes to kiss me again.

"Ok, have a good shift. I love you too."

I let go of her but playfully slap her ass as she walks by me and she gives me a saucy wink as she exits the gym.

My shift feels like it is taking forever to pass, but I enjoy the sunshine as I finish my final loop. I clock out and head towards the Moroi building in search of Rose, but find a tear ridden Princess instead.

"What's wrong?" I ask as I approach her, and Lissa swipes at her face.

"Rose just left, and she was so angry. She wouldn't even stop to tell me what was wrong, nobody has been able to reach her."