Electives

I have gotten so used to waking up every morning with Rose curled against my side that waking up without her feels cold. While I may have taken one of her shirts that smell strongly of her, it's not enough. Not even my dreams of her are enough to fill the void in my room or my chest. Falling asleep is just as hard as waking up. A ping from my phone startles me from my almost sleep and I roll over to read the incoming text message.

Sweet dreams Comrade! I love you – R

I smile and type back a quick response before laying back, resting my hands on my chest and sigh. Rose would be heading into her next class, and a sly smirk crosses my lips when I remember her telling me what exactly her elective was this year.

__________________________________________

"You seem to be very invested in this elective Roza, care to share?" I ask and Rose smiles coyly at me as she climbs onto the bed beside me. The snow outside the cabin is falling heavily and the chill is slowly starting to seep into the room. Rose shakes her head as she straddles my lap, and her smooth legs rub against the coarse hair on my thighs.

Rose leans down and presses kisses to the chest, nipping and sucking at the skin as she makes her way up to my lips. "Why should I tell you?" she asks, and I grip her hips tightly as she rocks against my growing arousal. I was already aroused when she came out of the bathroom in a revealing number, but the ministrations she is conducting are making it harder, so to speak.

I slid my hands up her waist and intertwine my fingers with hers as her soft lips move hungrily against mine. "Because, you seem to be enjoying the class and I want to know what has you so invested," I mumble against her lips and she giggles. It's not a normal giggle, it's one filled with mischief. Rose moves our linked hands above my head and rolls her hips against mine again.

"Of course, I am invested, Lissa let me pick all of the electives. But I can give you a small hint of what one of them is," she purrs as she pulls away to breathe and I nod my head enthusiastically. Rose lets go of my hands and bites on the corner of her lip as she leans down and peppers my neck slowly with kisses, inching her way closer to my ear. I close my eyes as I feel her breath fanning against my ear, and I shudder at the pleasure it sends through my body, but I am not expecting what comes next.

"Blyad'. Menya."

My eyes snap open as a moan rips itself from my lips, and I take no time griping her waist and rolling the two of us over. The ripple that runs through me hearing her speak in my native language is like a drug. My hands wander up her waist and find purchase at the top of the flimsy corset she has on and I grip it tightly between my fingers before ripping it open. The guttural sound that draws from Rose's lips makes my shaft twitch in approval as I run my hands over her heated chest and stomach.

I run my fingers under the waistband of her small lace panties with a predatory smirk and she gives me a taunting smile. Out of primal instinct, I rip the small lace between my fingers and pull her leg apart, leaving bruising kisses along the soft flesh of her abdomen. I tug my shirt over my head and watch Rose's eyes dilate in lust as she takes me in and reaches out for me, but I take her hands and pin them above her head.

"Keep them there," I growl, and Rose nods her head as she bites down on her lip. I lean down and press my lips to hers and slowly kiss down her cheek and neck, paying attention to the sensitive spot behind her ear that can make her purr in my hands. As I move down her neck to her shoulders, her hands make contact with my hair and I wrap my fingers around her wrists and put them back above her head, holding them there with one hand.

I bite down gently on her shoulder and she squeals. "I said keep them there," I say and flick my eyes up to look at her. Rose tilts her head back and sighs deeply but nods and wiggles her hips up against me. "Soon," I promise.