Class Guest

Rose's soft hands run over my chest and down my stomach as her lips dominate mine, tugging and nipping at my lips. I run my finger through her hair and hold her face to mine, my other hand gripping her waist as she moves on top of me. The end of my trip looming over us and neither of us wants it to end.

"I don't want to go," Rose whines as I roll the two of us over and resting over top of her. I move my lips down her neck and press my lips against her collarbone, running my tongue over the dip in her skin. "Roza. You have to go, but I'll be coming with you today," I say soothingly, but I know that it wouldn't be enough. Rose wraps her leg around mine and pulls me back down on her, her hands finding purchase in my hair as she pulls my mouth back to hers.

The feeling of Rose rock up against me is delicious and I move to pull her shirt over her head when her alarm clock goes off, both of us stilling and groaning. I reach over and turn it off, leaning down to peak the pout that has formed on her face.

"Nope, don't go," Rose moans, wrapping her arms and legs around me. I brace myself over her and rub the tip of my nose along the side of hers before kissing her cheek. "Baby, we have to get up."

Rose groans and loosens her grip around me as I slide out of bed, pulling my shirt over my head and handing her a pair of sweatpants. Rose begrudgingly steps into them before tugging a sweater over her head, trying to cover the arousal showing where her nipples stand against the fabric of her tank top. I pull her towards me and kiss her again deeply, moulding her body to mine before letting go.

Although not quick enough because Christian flings the door open and shouts, "Tuck it back in! You're going to be late!" before closing it again. I groan and let my head fall to rest on Rose's shoulder, holding her to me so that she doesn't storm out of the room.

"Don't yell, he's just being Christian," I mumble into her shoulder, giving her side a supportive squeeze. Rose huffs and places her hands on my shoulders, rubbing them up and down before stepping away and walking out of the bedroom towards the kitchenette. I follow out of the bedroom to find Christian and Lissa sitting on the couch, both dressed and ready to start the day.

Christian raises a brow at me and snickers at me and I walk over and cuffs the back of his head lightly, shaking my head at him. Christian mocks rubbing the back of his head while I walk over to wear Rose is standing and take a piece of toast from her, kissing the side of her head.

_____________________________________

I walk from one desk to another helping answer questions Rose's classmates have about translation and pronunciation. But Professor Pytor was right that only a handful of people can grasp full sentences, Rose and Lissa being two of them.

I stop as a young woman sticks her hand up and I lean down to answer her question. "Is this written currently?" the woman asks, pointing to a line written on her page. I look down at it and force my laugh not to escape my lips as I read the sentence written.

"Yes, it is," I reply biting the inside of my lip. My eyes flick up to Rose who is sitting behind us with a curious expression on her face while Lissa and Christian talk quietly between them, trying to integrate Russian into their conversation.

"So? Do you want to grab a drink after class?" the woman asks as she flicks her hair blonde hair over her shoulder. I look back over at Rose and she is looking back at me with raised brows, an amused smirk on her face.

I look back down at her, catching the necklace around her neck before looking back at her. "Heather, is it?"

The woman, Heather, smiles coyly and leans forward on the table and looks up at me in a look that should be alluring, but her heavily coated eyelashes make her look fake. "I will have to decline that invitation, I am leaving this evening," I say politely.