I Don't Want Any Tan Lines

"Put some on my back?"

I look up from my phone to see Rose laying on her stomach holding the bottle of tanning oil up to me, a smirk on her face. I drop my phone onto the towel and take the bottle from her, uncapping it. Rose wags her brows at me and lays back down, reaching behind her to untie the strings of her top and letting them drop beside. I rise up on my knees and kneel over her, leaning down to press my lips to her neck before rubbing the oil over her skin.

"You know, I've had dreams like this before," Rose mumbles into the towel below her. I hum at her, far too distracted by the dark glow of her skin as my hands work lower on her back, coming to rest on round hips.

Rose lifts her head up and looks over her shoulder at me with a smile. I wipe my hands on the towel and move to join her, resting on my stomach. "How so?" I ask as I press my lips to hers. Rose hums against my lips as her hand comes up to cup my cheek before pulling away from me, licking her lips slowly.

"I used to dream about hot guys rubbing me over in tanning lotion. Looks like it came true."

I chuckle and fold my arms to rest my head on. Rose snorts a laugh at me and puts her head back down with a happy sigh. Per her request, we decided to go to Cuba for our honeymoon. While I've never seen the ocean, I had no rejections to spending my honeymoon somewhere where we could get as much sun as possible. Not to mention, Rose wants to spend as much time at the beach as possible.

I brush the strands of hair that have fallen into her face away and let my fingers ghost over her face. A small smile graces her lips as the gesture and she opens her eyes, the darks irises catching mine with intensity.

"So, what do you think the conditions of Tatiana's offer are?" she asks quietly, so quietly that I almost miss her question. I shrug and let my fingers drift down her hair and watch her squirm slightly.

"I honestly don't have the faintest idea."

Rose sighs and flips onto her back, her hands cupping her chest to prevent the small scraps of fabric she calls a bikini from falling. I move my hand to rest on her stomach as she looks up at me. "To be perfectly honest, I would do whatever it took to be able to be a part of that trial," she says softly, her eyes flicking down to my chest as she speaks. It's almost as if she's worried I won't agree with her.

I push myself up and lean over her, cupping her cheek and pulling her face up to look at me. "I feel the same way, Roza," I say before pressing my lips to her firmly. She sighs and twists her fingers into my hair, her other hand releasing the bikini top and cupping the back of my neck. Rose's nimble fingers move down my neck and around to my chest, slowly creeping down until they come to rest on the waistband of my swim trunks. My breath gets caught in my throat when her hand moves down and cups my cock through my trunks, making my hold on her waist tighten.

"Roza, we're in public," I grunt as she squeezes me again, rubbing her hand firmly against the growing bugle. Rose pulls her lips from mine and pouts, sticking her lip out at me. I peck her lips again and push myself into a sitting position, trying to readjust myself.

"We are the only ones around, Comrade," Rose groans as she stretches her arms above her head, pushing her fingers into the sand. Even though she is right, and we are on a private beach owned by the resort, I shake my head to clear the lust induced haze. But Rose has other ideas, pulls her hands out of the sand and pulls her top off, tossing it at my chest before stretching out of the towel.

"Rose!" I hiss but she simply snickers at me. "What? I don't want any tan lines," she shrugs as if sunbathing on the beach with her voluminous breasts out for the world to see was no big deal. I groan and scrub my hand over my face before taking a look around to see if we were still alone. I lean over her and press my lips to her chest, just above one of her plump nipples. She takes in a shaky breath before sighing happily.