Part 12

"That was honestly the most disgusting movie I have ever watched," Harry comments as we finish watching the Final Destination 5. Rachel agreed still recovering from the movie, she hates horror movies. Niall looked horrified, he was still looking at the TV with a scared expression. Lottie and I looked at each other and laughed at their behaviour. Niall, Harry and Rachel glared at us and we gave them an innocent look. 

The doorbell rang and Lottie stood up to get the door, Clifford moved from my lap and ran towards the door behind Lottie. He is really the sweetest dog, but naughty at the same time. He is so protective over Louis and Lottie. For example, just an hour back, all of us were laughing and teasing Lottie and Clifford got all angry and upset that he started growling and barking at everyone, even tried to move from my lap but I apologised to him and rubbed his favourite spot which I was noticed was behind his ear and also he likes it when his back is rubbed. He always makes sure that Louis was also comfortable, I am in love with Clifford. 

"It should be Pizza. I am starving and I need to go home, Lux is waiting ." Lou said looking towards the main door. 

"Lux is your daughter right ?" Rachel asked and Lou nodded with a glint in her eyes and a huge smile. 

"Ah, I miss our Lux," Niall says smiling.

"How old is she now ?" Louis asks. 

"She is 8 now. I will bring her to work during weekends. When she doesn't have school ." Lou says looking towards Niall and the others who smile excitedly.

"I need some help here. One of you gets your lazy arse over here." Lottie calls out and Lou gets up to help as she was near the door. 

Liam and Louis get the plates and the wine for some of us and beer for the others soon we were sitting around the centre table with our drinks in one of our hands and a pizza slice in the other. 

"So you girls have a boyfriend or girlfriend?" Lottie asks and winks and we shook our heads indicating that we are in fact straight and she laughs as she takes a bite from her pizza and everyone looks at Rachel and me for an answer

"Io I have a boyfriend, Ethan He is a journalist who lives in LA." Rachel answers and I smile remembering the Skype calls we had where I had seen Ethan multiple times They have been together for a year and a half now if I am not wrong. I remember Rachel telling me the night she arrived when we were just talking that Long distance is going to be very hard especially when you are countries apart I mean they have done this before for 4 months when Ethan was in New York for work but they made it work Ethan looks like a typical American boy with a good height and green eyes with brownish hair. He is pretty handsome and I respect both of them for trying to make this relationship work even through a long-distance knowing she is going to be travelling a lot. 

"So long distance?" Lou asks and Rachel nods taking a sip from her wine

"That's hard and cheers for trying. " Lottie says raising her glass and we all follow.

"What about you Kat?" Niall asks

"Nope, no boyfriend. Single ." I say and they nod.

"That sounds the best," Lottie says and I couldn't agree more. I mean I am happy for the people who are in a happy relationship but it just doesn't work for me. Relationships are too complicated and to boundary bounded to deal with they shouldn't be and the ones who don't have that are really lucky. 

"What about you?" Rachel asks everyone 

"Well, I am single too," Lottie says clinking our glasses and we laugh. 

"I have been too busy with Lux and my job. But I rekindled my relationship with Lux's father and it's been going great, feels like family ." Lou answers.