Part 16

"IS ONE DIRECTION BACK?"

"DID THE 1D REUNION FINALLY HAPPEN?"

"ONE DIRECTION IS BACK!!" 

At 3:45, early morning One Direction released a 25-minute video which confused the fans. The video officially announced to the world that they are back. On seeing the video the fans have been cheering and have become emotional. One Direction never ceases to surprise the fans and this time it was announced their reunion at the middle of the night. 

It was observed that One Direction was dropping hints and tweeting confusing things for the past few weeks. The fans are excited for them to make a public appearance. Let's see what the boys have up their sleeves for their first public appearance as a band after 5 year-long hiatus.

"Yeah, we are back," Niall said looking at the phone in my hand over my shoulders from one side and Louis was on the other side. Niall and Louis smiled at each other. 

We were all in Niall's apartment again, after the release tomorrow it was very late, Niall insisted that everyone come to his apartment and spend the rest of the night there. But I don't think any of us got any sleep, I mean we even saw the sunrise from his apartment.

But around that time we fell asleep in Niall's living sprawled across the sofa next to each other.

Now it was around 12:30 in the afternoon we had all just woken up, getting fresh and stuff with a cup of coffee and read the articles. The boys have been replying to tweets or posting on Instagram. Suddenly I have been getting emails from magazines and radios to make time for their interviews which I thought Jeff was going to take care of but then I realised Jeff has been forwarding those emails to me to schedule everything.

We were leaving for the States in 3 days for their promos. Jeff and I also talked about how we would be discussing their tour during their promos.

And like the boys told me about what they are expecting and how I understood about how they want this whole reunion tour to be like. I have been focusing more on that.

The fans are the most excited and I mean when the boys check their response today morning after they work up they were so surprised with the amount of support and love. It's like, it is bigger than how they received it during their 5 years as a band. They look so happy with this and since the release, their smiles aren't dropping.

They are going to go live on Instagram soon after we leave. I am so happy for them, they are so excited.

"Alright, Kat, I think we should leave," Rachel says walking into the living room with her purse in hand while picking up our coats from the sofa. I looked at her and nodded, standing up and taking my coat from her hand.

"You girls can stay, we can order more food." Niall offered.

" Um I think we should leave, I mean we both some work to do plus I am sure you lads want some alone time with your fans. Just be careful you don't end up revealing anything, especially you Liam." I said turning to Liam who came out walking out of the kitchen holding an ice cream tub in his hand.

"What?" He asked raising his eyebrow at me. 

"She doesn't want you to spill your guts during the live," Louis answered for me with a smirk. Liam gave a sarcastic smile in return to Louis and me.

"We are going to leave now and Niall thank you for letting us stay here," Rachel says.

"No problem at all, it was fun." He said with a wink and we smile.

I step forward to hug Louis first, wrapping my arms around his torso as he does the same around my shoulders.  

"I will see you tonight love" He whispered in my ear. We pulled away and I gave him a sarcastic smile,