Chapter 2 - Found

Elliot POV

Elliot POV

We pull up a distance from the location and we pull out are thermal heat camera, I look at Logan thinking what the hell he said it was an abandoned cabin but it looks nothing like a cabin it looks like a hotel and the H is not showing.

Elliot – I thought you said cabin?

Logan - That's what it showed on the scanner but maybe they updated the building.

Elliot – You think!

I turn to everyone and they all look at me waiting for instructions.

Elliot – Considering the place is bigger than we thought it is more than likely they have more men than we thought so we could be seriously out numbered. I'm going to check on this thermal heat camera as it will show us how many warm bodies are in the building and then we will go with a plan. Lets just hope it's not loads.

I bring the camera to my eye and shine it all over the building, I see a television on and 3 people in that room which must me they have electric, I see a guard outside the house and one at the back of the building. I start moving it around and come to a section of a room where there are 5 people which must be Callie team but one is missing.

So either it's Callie missing or one of her team members or she was killed. I can tell 3 of them are men because there body mass shows up more on the camera and the other 2 are either Callie, Savannah or Teegan. I see warmer heat coming from a staircase and it looks like a basement, I lower the camera and see 2 bodies, one is on a chair and the person standing looks to be a man and is punching the other person, if I had to guess it's Callie.

I drop the camera and everyone looks at me.

Elliot – Okay they are all alive...

William – Thank god.

Elliot – But...

Paul – Oh boy.