Chapter 19 - Scan

Elliot POV

Elliot POV

These past 2 days I've really struggled not being near Callie, I'm just glad she has been eating. I won't lie to you since the doctor told us she was pregnant I've been panicking, looking up online how to look after a baby, what type of illnesses to look out for and so on. Veronica, April and my mum have been trying to calm my overthinking brain down for 2 days.

So when I got a text from Callie asking me to come up I was so happy but also scared of what she was going to say but then I panicked thinking something was wrong with the baby so that's why I ran up the stairs 2 at a time and Blaze followed me and I went right in and held her belly.

Yes I'm terrified of being a dad and looking after a little baby but I've wanted to be a dad for so long and the thought of mine and Callie baby growing inside her makes my heart jump for joy but I knew I needed to listen to how she was feeling because I certainly can't understand what it's like to loose a child.

Hearing how she feels and how scared she is but also still hurting from her past it literally broke my heart but I'm glad she wants this baby as much as I do and that she was and still is scared of the unknown just like anyone would be. We both laughed when Callie looked down at Blaze putting his paw on her tummy.

I truly believe he knows and has known this whole time considering he would never leave her side since we came back from Botswana. I'm so glad we have book an appointment for tomorrow as I'm sure Callie has some questions considering she has the coil and if she needs to get it removed or if there will cause any complications with the baby which I hope not.

Callie finally met Harleen and Harleen showed her the 3 houses but I could tell Callie was just as stuck with them as I am so we might ask everyone else's opinion. Now my angel has to apologise to her parents for shutting them out for 2 days. Callie is a daddy's girl and will go to him with everything so she feels bad.

She pulls my hand and we head towards the kitchen and there sit Veronica, William, Paul and Amy it's like the whole family are here to gang up on Callie. She sits down and I stand behind her with my hand on her shoulder to offer support.

Callie – So I wanted to apologise for shutting you all out and not seeing you for 2 days, it's just been incredibly hard.

Paul – A baby is a gift sis it can't be that hard.

Callie – Well I knew you wouldn't understand considering your brain capacity is zero!

Amy – What the hell Paul! You can't possible know what Cal is feeling.

Paul – Yes shocked but that's what everyone goes through.

I feel Callie's shoulders tense up.