Chapter 32 - Payback

Callie POV

Callie POV

So it's been 2 months since Luke told us everything that happened and Elliot thinking I was pregnant and let's just say...

He was right, I am pregnant and I did the test the next day and it turned out I was 2 months pregnant so we got pregnant around Aragon 1st birthday

He was right, I am pregnant and I did the test the next day and it turned out I was 2 months pregnant so we got pregnant around Aragon 1st birthday. We got an appointment 2 days later and our doctor said everything looked fine, I told our doctor about the situation of being hit in the tummy and I was really worried it hurt our baby and so was Elliot but the doctor said the baby was completely fine.

I am 4 almost 5 months now and these past 2 months have been a nightmare, Luke finally told the school and police what happened and the students were suspended from school until a court date, they are all 13 so they are being charged with assault and rape. If they were under 13 it would go to family court and they would have been sent to a kids facility until they reached 13 and then be sent to prison.

They could also get away with it with a fine and have to pay it off which there parents will most likely do. The boy who Luke thought was his best friend tried to apologise but Luke told him to fück off. Thankfully the girl hasn't released the video yet and the police found it on the phone saved under a file that said share when necessary.

The police had to watch it and Elliot had to watch it and he came home and just was quiet the whole evening, he finally spoke when we went to bed and he broke down crying saying it was absolutely awful so hopefully with the jury seeing it they will not be sympathetic to the bullies.

Luke started seeing a therapist 2 weeks after he told us what happened and it has really helped him to see it was never his fault, he has changed a lot, he is laughing a lot more and not swearing or hurting anyone and he just seems more happy but Paul said he has been running a lot and finds him in the house gym at our parents house working out. I told Paul he is probably letting out stress and wanting to be stronger so he can protect himself.

I made Paul aware that the older he gets and if people find out he is gay or bisexual it's common nowadays that the LGBT community get hurt for being different so it will do him good to learn how to fight in case he is out at clubs when he is older and he can protect himself and others.