Chapter 35 - Forever&Always

Callie POV

Callie POV

It's been 5 months since everything that happened with Kathleen, Billie and Tim, Kathleen as you know was killed but killed herself by accident, Tim and Billie were arrested and 2 months later got sentenced to life in prison.

Ray and Olivia moved, they wanted a fresh start somewhere new so they moved to Australia but we still stay in contact. So a lot has changed over these past 5 months and that is a month ago our little princess Francesca Annalise Nixon, she is absolutely perfect.

She looks the spitting image of Annalise and it's beautiful but also strange, this past month with everyone has been amazing and finally today is my wedding day, it's nothing special just a simple wedding at a barn even if the setting is simple th...

She looks the spitting image of Annalise and it's beautiful but also strange, this past month with everyone has been amazing and finally today is my wedding day, it's nothing special just a simple wedding at a barn even if the setting is simple the dresses and outfits are just perfect as I'm only getting married once.

Everyone is back from the army, my dad has put in for retirement as he said it's not the same without me and Paul, Savannah and Logan are expecting there first child, she isn't far along but she wanted to tell us.

Luke has been talking to Harleen and Teegan about there relationship and how they knew what they were feeling was real or if it was a phase as some people call it and they have been amazing and helped him so much.

Amy and Axel are still together which I'm surprised about, Axel always wanted a long term relationship but Amy was just a bang it and leave girl but something changed in her when I left and came back and she is really committed, so committed that Axel has been transferred to a different unit which doesn't involve him travelling and going on mission.

And they have brought a house together, she finally finished university and got a full time job as a teacher at a nursery 30 minutes away from where they live. I've been asking if they are wanting a family and Amy said at some point but she is still so young and has time but I also reminded her Axel is now 32 almost 33 and she smiled and said well if it happens to happens.