Chapter 10 - Clubbing

Callie POV

Callie POV

Liam – You don't love me! You've moved on! How could you do that to me and Annie!

Callie – But I do love you, I always will! Your video said you wanted me to be happy and move on and find my second soulmate.

Liam – You don't love me!

I shoot up in my bed and look around the room and realise I was having a dream. I look at the time and see it's 5am. I slow my breathing down and the decide to get out of bed and head downstairs and get a bottle of water. I walk through the living room and to the kitchen and I see Elliot sitting on a chair holding baby Noah who is fast a sleep.

Elliot looks up at me and I see concern on his face.

Elliot – You okay angel?

Callie – Bad dream.

I go over to the fridge and get bottle of water out.

Elliot – Want to talk about it?

Callie – Just my brain. It was Liam telling me I didn't love him or Annie when deep down I know it's not true. I've just got to get use to it.

Elliot – He knows the truth angel, he said it in his video.

Callie – You heard it didn't you?

Elliot – I did and you can tell how much he loves you and wants what's best for you.

Callie – We had known each other since secondary school and when we both became teenagers we admitted we liked each other and from there it happened.

Elliot – Was Annie planned?

I laugh.

Callie – Definitely not planned but it was nice, we were stupid and reckless, we were sleeping together before the legal age of 16 in the UK but you know what your like when your younger, we always used protection but one time it must of broke and we never checked, so that's how Annie came about.

Had her 2 months after my 16th birthday.

Elliot – How did your parents take it?

Callie – They weren't impressed but they said they couldn't talk much because they had Paul early too and once they saw the scan they fell in love just like me and Liam did. Paul wasn't impressed that his little sister was no longer innocent anymore.

Elliot – Haha I bet, did he beat the crap out of Liam?

Callie – He did punch him but Liam punched him right back and told him to jog on as he loved me and Annie.

Elliot – Just like I told him to jog on 4 months ago?

Callie – Yep apart from you didn't punch him.