Chapter 7 - Put In Place

Callie POV

Callie POV

I just stand there in shock, not only have I've listened to Liam video telling me to move on, almost kissing Elliot, sitting on his lap and hugging him now I've heard him admit he likes me, told my brother to fück off and mentioned something about being hurt. I heard everything my brother said and I'm beyond pissed at him.

I can't deal with Elliot confession right now, I look at Paul and he looks shocked that Elliot just had ago at me. I walk up to him and get into his face.

Callie – Well it's a good job your not going to be an uncle again isn't it!

Paul – Come on Cal you know I would love to be an uncle again!

I am livid I know I shouldn't but I can't help myself I full on pull my fist back and punch him right in the face, I've never hit my brother or any family member before but he has gone to far this time.

Paul steps back holding his nose and looks at me in shock, Marcus comes and grabs me and my dad grabs Paul.

Callie - You've gone to far this time! A day ago you promised to stop treating me like a child but that clearly didn't last long. You know if I was pregnant you would have no say in it what so ever! I honestly don't know how April puts up with you!

You don't even control your kids as much as you try to control me! I'm so done with you right now! Stay away from me!

I shrug Marcus off me and walk off, I head in the direction that Elliot walked off in, I think it's a long shot but I need to talk to him and explain whatever this connect is we can't allow it to happen. I start walking down the trail and come around the corner and I see Elliot has his back to me and he is talking to Tiffany again.

Tiffany sees me and smirks at me and grabs Elliot and smashes her lips onto his, I know I came here to tell him whatever this is can't happen but seeing them kiss really if like a knife to my gut. I see Elliot push her away quickly and is about to say something but I stop by coughing making myself known and Elliot quickly turns and sees me and his eyes go big.

Elliot - It's...

Callie - It's okay, I just came to talk but I will come find you later.

I turn and walk off.