Chapter 8 - Going Home

Elliot POV

Elliot POV

I am in my squad tent packing my back, I'm the last one to have finished and I know why it's because I'm not happy to go home. I felt a big weight being lifted off my chest yesterday when I finally told Callie about my past and she was so comforting but I could feel the anger rising off her when she hugged me tighter.

I just hope we don't see Kathleen at all because if Callie sets eyes on her I honestly believe she will beat the crap out of her and don't get me wrong I would love to see it but she will have to have a meeting with higher up management to see if she is fit for her job, I'm surprised Tiffany didn't report her.

I am zipping up my bag when I see William come in.

William – You doing okay buddy?

Elliot – Yeah.

William – I know your not thrilled about going home, neither is Callie. She hasn't come out her squad tent yet, she is being slow on packing too.

Elliot – Oh I thought I was the last one to be out.

William – Nope. Callie is going to find it hard because 2 months after Annie and Liam died she came here plus she has her niece and nephew at home who are only a few years older than Annie would have been.

Elliot - I'm going to struggle seeing my mum, she was so happy thinking she was going to be a nan.

William – She doesn't blame you and that's also why I came here. Your mum has been staying at our place for a while.

I look at him weirdly.

Elliot – Why?

William – No idea at the moment, just spoke to Veronica on Skype to tell her we were leaving soon and she said Molly has been staying with us, they have become good friend since meeting when they sent us off. I asked why and they said they would explain when we got back.

So you will be staying with us for the 4 months, is that okay?

I can't help but smile because for once we will be in a full house and it won't just be me and mum, don't get me wrong I love our mother and son time but it's nice to be around others. I have a brother and he is older than me by 2 years and he is a tattoo artist and lives above his shop and I no long have the house as I gave it to Kathleen so I moved back in with mum and then went back here.

Also it gives me a chance to hopefully get closer to Callie, we have been getting on so well and I want to say we have become good friends but we have had moments we're we have almost kissed and I'm not being stupid or imagining it, well I hope I'm not.

I see William smiling at me.

William - I'm guessing that smile is because you will be around Callie more?