15

I woke up with the most banging headache as my brain started to make me remember last night’s events. Archie couldn’t even talk to me but Kevin and Cheryl, surprisingly, were both by my side the whole night and I think Cheryl and I are kinda friends now? I don’t know but as I looked at my phone she actually texted me to see if I was okay. I sent a quick reply and as I told her to meet me and I quickly got ready. Half an hour later there was a knock on the door and dad screamed for me. "Honey, hm Cheryl's here… Is everything okay?". He asked as I headed down the stairs and he looked concerned. "Yes dad, long story short, everyone was at Veronica’s and there was drama. Cheryl was the one who surprisingly helped me through it but this doesn't mean we are friends or anything dad, this is probably temporary so I'd like to enjoy this peace between us even if it's insane," He nodded as he held his hands up in the air, then he handed me my lunch and kissed me goodbye. "Hey girly birdy, how you feeling now after that messy chaos last night," She said after giving me a kiss on each cheek. Yeah… this is kinda weird but a good weird? "I think I'm okay, you actually really helped Cheryl so thank you.". "Honey don't thank me, you were totally there for me when I lost my brother. Besides, I decided to be the bigger person and reach out to you as I think its time for the schools most talented and hottest girls to join together and have peace. What do you think?". I thought about it for a moment as she was smiling at me then applied some of her signature Red lipstick. "You know what, it wouldn't be such a bad thing-”. “-Good because I am coming over to yours for a little girl to girl time,” She then linked arms with me and opened her car door for me as she drove us to school. As I felt the wind blow my hair out of my face, I started to think about last night and how Cheryl really supported me and I haven’t really felt that from anyone even Archie in a while. Its actually been nice to not have to deal with any drama. As she parks the car, I kinda just find myself looking at her and she just looks back at me. “Last night was kinda crazy and not as good as any of my parties but, I had fun with you Lila. You are surprisingly funny,” She said as she laughed and I faked getting stabbed in the heart. “Ouch, well I had no idea that you could be surprisingly kind,” We both laughed as we headed out the car and walked into school with linked arms. I felt kinda powerful just walking with her, like I don’t know… But that thought was suddenly cut short as Kevin came over and gave me a hug. “Wow. The bold and the beautiful, I kinda ship it but when did this happen?”. “We happened last night but of course you don’t remember because you were too busy puking. I guess not everyone can handle their liquor,” Cheryl pointed out. “Guys come on, I’ve barely had any coffee plus you two were close last night too, Cheryl was there for you while you were puking Kev.”. “Fine, for you I’ll be nice,” Kev said as he kissed my head. “And I’ll be good for you as long you let me give you a makeover when I come over later?”. “Okay, okay but nothing too crazy?”. “Right, I’ve gotta go and have my meeting with my minions but I’ll see you later Lila, maybe we can have lunch… Along with your gay male friend,” Cheryl gave me a kiss on the cheek as she headed off and of course, Kev has something to say. “So you and the she-devil who we hated for so long? I don’t know I actually kinda ship it but come on Lila what’s going on?”, “I don’t know, I just like hanging out with her and besides, it’s probably just a temporary friendship so I wanna enjoy it while it lasts besides I need something to distract me from Archie and now Betty. I don’t want any more drama Kev so let’s all just hang out at lunch and see what happens okay?”. “Alright but I’ve got my eye on her, I don’t trust that stylish red snake," We both laughed as I gave him a big hug and then I saw Betty on her own and she looked at me. "Kev could you give us a minute?" She asked as he nodded. "Lila please, we need to talk. There's things you need to know please.". Should I listen to what she has to say?