15] Getting sorted (Part 1)

Justice League, the Watchtower

Batman stood in front of the computers cross-referencing what happened yesterday to his alter ego with any recent sightings of anything abnormal.

No match.

Nothing.

"You know just because you batglare at it doesn't mean the satellite's going to find anything new," Hal pointed out as he stood off to the side stolidly sipping his coffee.

Bruce didn't look away from the screen and asked, "What are you doing here, Hal?" he tapped the screen canceling his search parameters.

"Superman and Wonder Woman request your presence," he informed, "you get to have fun bossing the newbies around while I..." Hal sighed, "sit around here waiting for space threats to hit."

Bruce glanced to the side, "Keep the program running hopefully I'll be back before your shift ends."

Hal mockingly saluted, "Will do."

Bruce rolled his eyes even if Hal couldn't see it through the mask's white covers and walked over to the teleporter taking him back to the hall.

***

The Hall of Justice

The Avengers sat at the conference table at the hall, the Justice League either standing around them or sitting opposite them.

They had yet to be separated, which meant Clint and Natasha spent the little time they had left together for the day reassuring both Wanda and Pietro that no matter what one call that something was wrong or they were uncomfortable with their new company and they'd be back within seconds.

Tony and Steve, however, were doing the same thing with Peter just slightly different.

Steve was being the comforting parent trying to hype his son up like it was the first day of school while Tony was playing the witty and strict parent reminding his son to be careful of his soon to be new friend group, don't touch anything he wasn't sure of, and not for one-second turn off his tracker.

A flash flooded the room and a second later Batman stepped off of the conference room teleporter, Tony and Bruce B jumping slightly at the sudden entrance.

"God," Bruce B breathed out clutching his heart.

"How about a warning next time, Batsy?" Tony retorted as he coolly shifted back in his chair like nothing happened.

Batman didn't say anything just gazed over the new troublesome team before pulling his eyes away and landing them on Diana and Clark.

"You called."

Superman smiled while Wonder Woman curtly nodded, "We need to get down to business," she calmly stated, "put the Avengers where they need to be and start the team production stage."

"Where exactly is this mountain Wanda and Pietro are going to be staying at?" Clint questioned his arms crossing over his chest protectively.

"Not far," Bruce assured.

"Not far is too far for me," Clint pressed on, "I want to know where or they don't go."

Clark opened his mouth to speak but Diana intercepted she could already feel the irritation rolling off of Bruce and the famous glare waiting to happen.

"It's called Mount Justice," she said, "it was our first headquarters and now it is a training platform, home base, and sanctuary for the Young Justice."

"Where?" Clint questioned again slightly more moody than before.

"Rhode Island," Bruce two wordily replied.