One

"And that's about it" i slashed the head from my bag and threw it onto the ground. I can feel a smirk under Erron's mask.

He ruffled my hair until he messed it up, "Good job darlin, I'm proud of you cowgirl." I shook my head, sniffed some hair out from my eyes. "Ugh Erron! You always mess with my hair!" i exclaimed.

He put both hands clinging on his pockets, "Can't help it, you're too adorable." I grunted and fixed my hair back, i received the bounty prize for the man i just hunted in a small bag.

I opened it to have my eyes landed on many pieces of gold coins. I looked up to Erron and grinned widely, i jumped to hug him, made his figure stepped back to support his swaying body. "Whoa whoa easy there sweetheart" he wrapped his arms around me.

"I can't wait for the next bounty! I-" my words were cut when a vision slashed through my mind.

A voice spoken to me, from a strange godly figure. Their facial recognition didn't quite to shake some clues on me, "Awaken your power (Y/N), release your inhuman" the echoed voice called out.

I pulled away and placed a hand on my forehead, Erron tilted his head "Another vision, (Y/N)?" he asked. I sighed and nodded.

It's been many times my vision have occurred. It is true i have magic as my power. But what message behind it confused me. I never solved it for a long time, it firstly appeared when i successfully eliminated my first bounty. My first ever mission with Erron.

That day was the first time i arrived in Outworld. We spent so much time together, had many conflicts and disagreement. Who knew all those misunderstandings resolved to a bond of love.

Until now, the saying were still the same. The figure, they kept telling me to awaken my power.

"It's fine (Y/N), we'll figure that out. Together" i could feel a warm smile under the mask, i smiled and pulled down the mask. Which he hated the most. I leaned in for a kiss and sprinted away.

"(Y/N)! Comeback here!" he yelled. I giggled and screamed "Never!"

*****

I fell asleep on Erron's lap, he never minds me for doing so. We both were asleep in a corner place inside out favorite bar. But suddenly, Erron's communicator vibrated. Made my consciousness intrigued. He snapped out from his zoning out and reached it.

There showed Kotal Kahn, the hologram pictured. He said "Erron, i need your assistance. There will be an execution", Erron nodded and turned it off. I opened my eyes slowly, his hands reached to caress my hair. "Baby i'll be right back, i got work to do" he slid my head off of his lap slowly, he kissed my forehead before leaving me half awake half asleep on the spot.

I just yawned and nodded. Falling my self back to sleep.

I woke up in a very dark room, the atmosphere was different than any other realm combined. I looked up to land my eyes on the stars. Free space i assumed. A figure can be spotted from the distance, i walk my way towards them.

Without making an eye contact with me, having their back facing me, they said "Awaken your power (Y/N), release your inhuman". I was a little jumped, the voice was soft and soothing. Like it belonged to a very beautiful woman.