TB 1

25 years ago

(Y/N)'s clothing :

(Y/N)'s dagger :

"I'll be going now, father" i buckled up the weight stocked up upon my shoulder, a pair of things i require in my mission

"I'll be going now, father" i buckled up the weight stocked up upon my shoulder, a pair of things i require in my mission. The man in his late 40 cracked up a smile, "Be careful, (Y/N)" his feeble voice reached my sense of hearing.

There a momentary silence between the two of us, his figure were fairly standing by the door, supporting himself by its edge. I cornered a warm smile "Stay safe, i'll be back."

At least, that was a promise. I faced away with a burden to carry. Trying to fill the hole beyond my chest, end up requiring to dig another. My father's waving hand slowly faded in my sight as i walked off to the depths of the town.

From the barouche parked at the end of the street, the sounding horn declared its due time to take off. As many Earthrealmers passed by, dashing their feet across to the vehicle. I inhaled a deep breath before approaching. Entering with careful as i scanned the barely filled seats. My eyes locked on an empty one on the corner, then i quickly moved my way there to settle my bottom.

As people slowly breaking in the silence, the vehicle moved forward. A sudden announcement jolted my consciousness "Outworld" it said, then after moments of rolling through the rails, a portal opened at afar. Letting the very transportation system went through.

*****

As soon as my two feet stepped out on the surface of the plain terrain, my head kept glancing back and forth to the view. The streets were filled with many stalls and many vendors selling their desired products. The fresh smell of fruits and dishes were intertwined through the wind, along with the cologne of the people of Outworld.

I tighten my grip on my small bag and continued my walk further into the crowds. Although it seemed to be a great idea to bring a pair of sunglasses, or just a hood to cover up my figure. Earthrealmers weren't easily welcomed by Outworlders. Especially under the rule of Shao Kahn.