time

I was sitting in my room on my laptop. I was going over my plans for tomorrow. Tomorrow is my first day of teaching.

I got the job as a Mythology teacher at my old highschool. So I know most of the staff there and they know me.

I was going over the list of names for my classes. When in first hour I came across Abigail Moore. My jaw dropped. I have my sister in my 1st hour class. I called my mama immediately.

"Hey sweetie. What do ya need?" She picked up.

"You won't believe this mama. But Abby is in my first hour."

"No way. She's gonna freak."

"I know. This is gonna be so much better than I expected it to be."

"Well you know she's not gonna be getting in trouble in your class at anytime. And you got permission to tell her that mama's gonna beat her ass."

"You know I can't say that in front of the class. I'll get in trouble."

I then heard my roommate; Emily come home. It was clear that she was drunk. And that means her friend; Alyssa is with her.

"I gotta go. Love you mama, bye."

I hung up. I waited until I heard her bedroom door close to walk our of my room.

I stopped Alyssa in the hallway and started kissing her. Alyssa and I are 'secretly' dating behind Emily's back.

The only reason Emily doesn't know, is because we don't know how Emily would take it that her 2 best friends are dating.

I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist and carried her into my room. I pressed her against my door and slipped my hands up her shirt. I was about to take off her bra when she stopped me.

"No Chris. Not yet." She rejected. I sighed a little and put her down.

"Can you at least tell me why? Is there something wrong with me?" I asked. She looked down. "I promise I won't get butt hurt. I just want to know why you keep putting sex off."

She plopped down on the edge of my bed. So I say next to her.

"Please tell me."

"I don't know how to put this without it coming out too bad. But..." She took a deep breath. "I've never been with a black guy before. And I'm scared that if they say is true. Then I'm worried that it won't fit."

"Are your serious? That's what you're scared of?" I had to do everything to hold back laughter.

"I know it's dumb." She sighed.

"Don't worry babe. It's not dumb. It may be a little silly, but it's not dumb." I paused for a second. "But we can never know if your theory's right if we never try."

I winked a little. Instead of an answer she just started kissing me and removing my shirt. I laid her on her back and took off her skirt and panties.

"Wow you want me so bad." I pointed out.

She smiled. I then took off my shorts and briefs. She looked at my stuff and gasped.

"Are you ready baby girl?" I asked.

She nodded her head yes and I entered her. She squeeled and wimpered as I thrusted back and forth.

I then heard footsteps. Outside the door. I threw the blankets over us and went all the way in trying to hide her. I covered her mouth trying to stop her from screaming.

When I didn't hear anymore footsteps I got out of her. She was out of breath.