end

Emily then ran out. Only in panties. Not even a bra.

"Jason! That's just my roommate; Chris!" She told him. "What are you doing back so early?"

Jason put his hands around her from behind covering up her chest. Obviously not wanting me to see them.

"Some fucking asshole smashed my guitar."

She looked at the guitar and gasped.

"Not Frankie!"

"Yeah Frankie." I confirmed. Jason was giving me the death stare. "It's fine. You don't have to cover up her tits. I've seen them before, we've been friends since we were 7. And not to mention, I'm also gay."

"Oh, yeah. Jason, this is my best friend; Chris. Chris, this is my boyfriend; Jason." Emily introduced.

"Whatever. I'm going over to Jacob's."

I put the guitar in my room then left again. I drove over to Jacob's. I knocked on the door. Jacob opened up.

"Hey Chris. I thought you were doing homecoming?" He seemed a little nervous.

"Not anymore. Some jackass broke my gui-"

A guy then walked out from around the corner in his underwear. My eyes widened.

"Who's here babe?" He asked.

My heart absolutely shattered. I began to stomp to my car. Tears running down my face.

"Chris! I can explain!" He yelled after me.

I drove back home. This time I was quieter going in. I went down to my music room. I had enough. Fuck it. I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. My hands were shaking as I wrote.

I can't do this. My life is falling apart. My best friend and first love's in prison. The first time my dream of being a father is about to come true, the mother aborts it. My mama can't look at me in the eye because I'm gay. And my boyfriend; the love of my life has cheated on me. I don't want to live anymore. I haven't felt true happiness in forever anyway. And I can't keep bringing everyone down. I'm just a waste of fucking space.
-Christopher Rose

I got the shot gun and put it in my mouth. I closed my eyes and held my breath as I pulled the trigger with my toes.