plan

Afterwards after school I went to the music room. Mrs. Marriott, Will, Tyler, Lilly, and Amanda were there.

"Yay, you're here. And you have your guitar." Mrs. Marriott greeted.

"Yeah. Sorry, I had to finish something before I came down here." I apologized as I took a seat.

"I adore your guitar. Is it a Jackson?" Will questioned.

"Yep. And her name is Frankie. I've had her since I was in 7th grade."

"Anyway, we need to decide on what we want the school band to play."

"How about High School Never Ends by Bowling For Soup?" I insisted.

"Please, nobody knows how to play that song." Amanda sneered.

I plugged in the guitar and played the beginning of it.

"If the band doesn't know how to play it, then I'm more than willing to teach them." I said. We then all agreed on that song. "I'll send out an email to everyone in the school band to meet in the auditorium." The door then opened and Couch Williams walked in.

"Christopher, I need to talk to you." He announced.

I nodded my head and got up. I walked out into the hallway with him.

"The football players and becoming too childish to do anything. I remember when you were in high school people were almost afraid of you when you told them to do something, and so they'd so it."

"You're asking me to yell at the football players and scare them into playing well."

"Basically. So will you do it on Friday before the game?"

"Of course I will."

"Alright, thanks." He then walked away. I walked back in.

"What was that about?" Tyler asked.

"Couch Williams wants me to yell at the football teams and scare them into playing well because they're childish apparently." I answered.

A little bit later we all left. I drove back home.

"Dude. Where have you been?" Emily questioned.

"At school debating on music. Now I have a lot to do, to get ready for homecoming."

I went to my room and turned on some music. I got down into my boxers. Just to get comfortable. I then emailed every band student telling them to go to the auditorium tomorrow at school to learn that song.

I then had some time to myself. For the first time today. I started jerking off. My door then opened and Jacob walked in. I quickly closed my laptop and covered myself with a pillow.

"Haven't you ever heard of knocking!?" I hissed.

"It's nothing I haven't seen before." He rolled his eyes.

"It's don't care. This is my alone time. And even if you have seen my junk before, I don't want you walking in while I'm masturbating."

"Well I'm sorry that I just wanted to see you. Why didn't you tell me you were staying after today?"

"Because it was last minute. They needed my help with planning homecoming."

He moved the pillow and started blowing me. I let out a soft moan. I got a little embarrassed but he just smiled. I pushed his head all the way down making him start to gag.

I reached my climax and he swallowed it. We both smiled. I fixed myself putting my junk away. He snuggled up next to me. I put my arm around him pulling him close. He looked up at me.

"You should grow a beard." He said.

"I should what?"

"Yeah. You should grow a short beard. It'll only take a little since your facial hair grows so fast."

"Nah. I won't look good with a beard." He sat up.

"Emily!" He called out. Emily walked in. "Don't you think Chris would look good with a little bit of stubble?"

"Oh he'd look sexy as hell." She agreed.

"Fine. Fine. I'll grow it out." I finally gave in.