fight

"Yeah, I can go over them. I didn't ask for you guys to take notes, but good idea. That'd be food for the test."

Class soon ended. A few classes later it was my break. I thought for a second and decided to walk to Mr. Moore's classroom. He was my most favorite teacher, just for his personality. And I needed advice.

"Oh, hey Chris. What do you need?" He greeted me when I walked in. "How's your first 2 days treating you? A lot of students are talking about you."

"I know. And I need some help..." I said.

"I'm always here to help. What's up?"

"When I was in high school you were considered the 'hot male teacher'. And now I'm that. How the hell did you handle that?" He laughed a little. "The students don't pay attention to what I'm saying. And it's extremely awkward. Not to mention, my sister is in my first hour, which makes the fact that the other girls are thirsting over me even worse. And awkward for her too."

"You just gotta ignore it. They're teenagers with hormones. And I agree, you are a very attractive young man. But you can't let that get in the way with your work."

"Well I think Abby will be taking care of some of those girls. And I'm pretty scared though."

"Why are you scared?"

"Because my girlfriend told Abby to tell the girls that Mr. Rose has a baby crazy girlfriend who's not afraid to fight a high schooler. And I know Abby will actually tell people that and get in trouble." His eyes widened.

"Oh wow, congratulations. How far along is your girlfriend?"

"We just learned yesterday actually."

"So she's not actually baby crazy yet." He smirked. "All I gotta say is good luck."

We then heard yelling. Me, him, and other staff members all ran out of the classroom. There was a fight going on in the hallway and other students main a circle going around it. The teachers all looked at me.

"You're the youngest. Go stop it." Mr. Moore told me.

I ran in there and shoulder checked them both.

"Christopher Rose! My office, now!" Principal Brown demanded.

That's all he saw. All he saw was me shoulder checking them. Everyone gasped, including me.

"Y-yes sir." I said.

I was terrified. I followed him to his office looking down.

"You are a teacher Christopher! And you just shoulder checks those 2 boys out of nowhere!?" He yelled at me. "Explain yourself!"

"Well I was in Mr. Moore's classroom talking to him and we heard yelling from the hallway. We ran out there and Mr. Moore told me to go stop the fight. And so I did."

I was talking fast because I was panicking. I knew my job was on the line now.

"Well all I saw was you shoulder checking them. We're gonna check the security and see what their parents say about it. But until then I'd like you to get your stuff from your classroom and go home. I'll get a substitute for you."

"Yes sir. I'm sorry."

I went to my classroom, got my stuff, and left. I fucked up big time. On the way home I stopped by the liquor store and got some bottles of booze.

I then went home. I was the only one home. I went into my took and got into only my breifs.

Then just started drinking a bottle of Jack Daniels. I was devastated. It's always been my dream to teach.

And I got a job at a place where I already know a bunch of people at. And I fucked it all up. And only on my 2nd day too.