lie

"I said I didn't want to see you again. Nobody who talks bad about God is welcomed in this house." Mama hissed.

"I know you don't want me here. And trust me, I don't want to be here either. But I thought you'd probably want to know that Alyssa had a miscarriage." Mama and Abby gasped.

"W-what?" Mama stuttered.

"Now I'm sorry I came over. That's just something I didn't want to say over the phone."

I then turned around and left. I decided to go back to Jacob's. Give an explanation. And hopefully make up. I knocked on the door. He opened up. Holding his cat.

"What do you want?" He sneered.

"I wanted to give an explanation. Can I please come in?"

"Fine." He sighed letting me in.

"Alyssa's my baby mama. She called me over because she apparently had a miscarriage." I paused for a second. "I didn't tell you what happened when I got off the phone in the car because I just couldn't. I couldn't say it."

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry. I had no idea. God I'm an asshole."

"No you're not. I can completely justify why you got mad. I would too." He put down the cat and hugged me.

"Just cry. I know you want to. And it's not good to hold it back."

I went and sat on the couch. Slunched over with my hands covering my face. The tears then came. He wrapped his arms around me from the side.

"I just always wanted to be a father. It's always been my dream." I cried. "I'm terrified, because what if something's wrong with my sperm? I know that could be a reason for the miscarriage."

"Don't think like that Chris. That's so drastic. There's so many other reasons for a miscarriage." He reminded.

I felt my phone buzz. I looked at it. It was a text from Emily.

"Emily just text me telling me to get home immediately." I said. "I gotta go." I wiped my face on my shirt and stood up.

"I'll drive. You're in no condition to drive." He insisted.

I nodded my head okay and we went back to my house. We walked in.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

My voice still crackly from crying. She looked enraged.

"Alyssa called me over to yell me that she had a miscarriage! Which I know you know about! And I found these fucking papers on the counter! So I took them and left!" She handed me papers. "She's a fucking liar!" I read them.

"THAT FUCKING CUNT!" I cursed.

I stomped out. Jacob and Emily followed. I got in my car in the driver's seat. Jacob in the passenger and Emily in the back.

Jacob read the papers and gasped. We went over to Alyssa. We all went to the front door. I was holding the papers. I knocked hard. A guy opened up.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"Get the hell out of if my way." I demanded pushing him out of the way and walking in.

Emily and Jacob following. Alyssa was in the living room talking to what I assume to be her parents.

"Chris!? What are you doing here!?" Alyssa gasped standing up.

"Explain this!" I held up the papers. She froze. "Why the fuck do you have abortion papers!?" She broke down into tears.

"Because I got an abortion! I didn't have a miscarriage!" She finally admitted.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GET AN ABORTION WITHOUT INFORMING ME!? THEN LIE TO EVERYONE!?" I haven't screamed this loud in a long time.

"Because I didn't want to have a baby with a gay black guy!" She cried.