trip

"Wait. Let me go get something."

She got up and ran upstairs. She came back down with a backpack.

"What's this?" I questioned.

"I call this my sad bag."

She sat on the floor in front of me and opened it up. She pulled out a bottle of liquor and 2 glasses. She then pulled out a smaller bag.

"Do you wanna do something fun?" She questioned.

I shrugged. She opened the bag and pulled out 4 tablets of LSD. I honestly wasn't surprised anymore. We took 2 of them each at the same time.

As we waited for it to start we drank. Within 20 minutes it started working, and we were also drunk by then.

She began to turn purple. She then got up and ran upstairs.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I ran upstairs.

"I need to fight the lizards!" She answered.

"And the snails!" I agreed.

I ran into my room and changed into a Santa costume and grabbed my Samurai sword. I came back out. Emily was wearing her giraffe costume. We ran outside. We took a jump rope and my skateboard.

We tied the jump rope to the back of her car and she got in the driver's seat. I sat on the skateboard and held onto the jump rope with one hand and did sword tricks with the other.

"To hell we go!" I yelled out.

She started driving and we took off. I eventually somehow managed to jump onto the back of the car before I hit it with my body. Making the skateboard go flying. I did a pterodactyl screech. Emily opened the sunroof.

"Get in here Triceratops!" Emily insisted.

"Excuse me bitch! But I'm a Rhinoceros!" I jumped into the car.

"We gotta go to Jacob's house! He has the cure!"

We went to his house. We stood outside of his house in the front yard jumping up and down waving our arms.

"JACOB! JACOB! JACOB!" We kept calling his names. He came out. Only wearing boxers.

"What is wrong with you guys!?" He hissed.

"You're the guardian of the Penguin empire!" I declared.

"And we need you to fight the lizards and snails with us!" Emily added.

"What drugs are you guys on!?"

"We just took 2 tablets of LSD each! And were also drunk!" I replied. He pulled us both inside.

"Please tell me you guys didn't drive here."

"I drove and he road on his skateboard."

"Yeah. I was hanging on by a jump rope as the car pulled me."

My phone started to go off.

"IT'S THE ALARM FOR THE GATHERING OF THE BEARS!" Emily gasped. Jacob took my phone.

"No. It's your sister." He corrected. He picked up. "This is Jacob speaking. Chris is unable to... Yeah, him and Emily apparently did some acid. They came over to my house saying that I'm the guardian of the penguin empire... No, they're alive. They're not okay mentally. But they're alright physically... Alright, bye."

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Again, that was your sister. And as was asking why she was just sent a video of you going down the street." Jacob answered.

"Dude! What are we doing!? We need to hide from the overlords!" Emily declared. We ran back outside.

"What are you guys doing now? You need to stay inside." Jacob insisted.

We soon managed to climb on top of his roof. We sat there like monkeys.

"Get down from there! You're gonna hurt!" He told us.

"Not until grapes!" I said.

He sighed and went back inside. He came out with a bag of grapes and threw it at us.

"Now please come down from there!" We just hissed at him like a cat.