house

Eventually Emily and Alyssa walked in and saw me. Laying spread out on the couch completely hammer. One leg was up on the back of the couch. And one was on the ground.

"What are you doing back so early?" Emily asked. "And why are you drunk?"

They didn't care that I was only in my boxer briefs.

"I shoulder checked some kids cause they were fighting. And the principal told me to go home until further notice."

"You what!?" Alyssa gasped.

"And so now the job of my dreams is on the line. Because the only thing the principal saw was me shoulder checking 2 kids."

I took another swish of Jack. I then rolled over onto my stomach and buried my face into the pillow.

"Fuuuuuck!" I cursed.

Alyssa sat on the edge of the couch and ran her hand up and down my back.

"It's gonna be okay. They're gonna figure things all out." Alyssa assured.

There was then a knock on the door. Emily opened the door then turned to me.

"Hey Chris. There's like, a lot of teenagers here." I looked up.

"Shit. Tell them one second."

"One moment. He's got to get dressed." Emily told them.

"Don't tell them that!" I yelled as I ran to my room.

I put on some basketball shorts and a sleeveless Slipknot shirt. I sighed and ran back out. I was sobered up by now. Some people gasped when they saw my tattoos and muscles.

"Why are you guys at my house? You shouldn't be here." I questioned. I know Abby gave them the address.

"Because we're trying to get you back at school." Abby said.

"Well there's nothing I can do about it." I replied.

"Well it's not fair that you got fired because you were stopping a fight between us." One of the guys I shoulder checked pointed out.

"So you guys all came to my house, just to point out the obvious?" They all nodded their heads yes. "Well thank you, I really appreciate this. But you can't be coming to my house." I paused for second. "Hell, a bunch of teenagers coming over to my house? How do you think that'll make me look? Besides, you shouldn't be focusing on me. You should be focusing on your schoolwork."

I could tell they all realized what they were doing could get me in trouble. They began to get in their cars to leave.

"Well we just want you back really really bad." Lilly reminded before walking away too. Abby walked into the house without permission.

"What were you doing before were got here?" Abby questioned.

"Laying on the couch in his underwear drinking." Emily answered for me.

"Well I'm sure some of the girls wouldn't mind seeing that." Abby giggled.

"Well it sucks to be them. Cause I'm the only one who's allowed to see him like that." Alyssa declared.

"I don't want to. But I have to since I'm his roommate." Emily added.

"You saw that most of them were baffled at sight of you in a sleeveless shirt." Abby pointed out.

"I know. And it was awful. I've been planning on hiding my tattoos from them."

"Y'know, while you're gone people are gonna continually ask me how Mr. Rose is doing. And then it'll lead to some conversation about you. So Rebecca and I are gonna tell them stories from your adolescent years."

"Like I said, I lost all my will to care about anything when I went to college." I sighed.

"Alright then. I gotta go home and fins some pictures from all of your phases."

"Nope. I took all those pictures with me cause I didn't want mama parading them around."