second

I woke up the next morning, did my normal morning routine, then went to work. I walked into my classroom and sat at my desk.

There was an envelope. I opened it up. It was a drawing of Slipknot from Lilly. Probably because she saw me wearing a Slipknot shirt. It was really well done too. I smiled. I then hung it up on the wall behind my desk.

As people walked in they saw me and gasped. I could tell they were all excited to see me, but didn't want to bombard me. The bell rang and school started. I stood up.

"So I'm back." I began.

"What did you do while you were gone?" Brandon asked.

"It was very eventful. Yet, a lot of the things that I did... I can not say to the class. But the only things that I am allowed to say is skateboard and play guitar. Otherwise, as far as you guys will know... I did absolutely nothing."

"Why can't you tell us? We're in Mythology. We'll be talking about sex, castration, and much more disturbing things." Hannah made a good point.

"Alright. I'll tell you only a portion about yesterday and half of the day before. I also spent it getting drunk, having sex, and going places. But that's all I'm saying." They all laughed. "Anyway, what did the sub or whoever taught yesterday teach you?"

"Nothing they just sat there and told us to stay quiet." Abby answered. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, so I wanna start our first lesson today. Either write notes or just remember it." I began. "Cronus and Rhea were husband and wife. They had 6 children; Hestia, Demeter, Hades, Hera, Poseidon, and Zeus. Cronus was afraid that his children would someday overpower him, and so when they were born he would eat them. But finally, when Zeus was born Rhea had no more. She sent Zeus to the island; Crete. When she was to give Cronus Zeus to wat, she instead gave him a rock covered in a blanket."

The principal then walked in and stood by the door. And watched as I taught class. The class seemed quite interested too.

"When Zeus grew up he was given a potion to give to Cronus. When Cronus drank the potion all of his children came out of his stomach. And then Zeus ended up chopping off Cronus's-... I mean, Zeus ended up castrating Cronus. And becoming the god of all gods." Rebecca raised her hand. "Yes Rebecca?"

"Why did Rhea allow Cronus to eat 5 of their children? Shouldn't she of stopped him, and left him?" Rebecca asked.

"Well ever part of a Greek myth means, or represents something." I continued. "That part of the myth represents how Rhea loved Cronus so much that she was basically blinded. And how anyone could be blinded by love. Ignoring all the horrible things that they've done, just to be with them. And it shows that it could hurt you and many others with that." The bell rang. "Remember, I'll be staying after school if you have any questions." I reminded them before they left.

"That was a very good job teaching Christopher. The students seemed to be very engaged." Principal Brown told me.

"Thanks. But I wish the reason they were engaged was because of Mythology."

"Oh? What do you mean?"

"Well my sister; Abby is in my class too. And has told me about how a good portion of the girls are 'fasanated' by my appearance."

"Oh, so you're the new Mr. Moore?" He chuckled.

"I actually went to Mr. Moore for advice on how to handle it." I admitted.