troubles

It was soon Friday. I have grown longish stubble and it has been looking pretty good. I can tell the students like it too.

The school band has learned the song and we have the choir singing. This is gonna be great.

After school I ran back home to change. I put on black basketball shorts, a Bowling For Soup shirt with the sides cut all the way down to the bottom seem, and sneakers. I put on a N.W.A. I then put on a snap back backwards.

I grabbed a Monster Energy and drove back to the school. When I got out I put on the guitar strap and put the guitar behind my back.

Couch Williams pulled me to the locker room where the team was all sitting.

"Alright. Listen up motherfuckets." I began. Their eyes widened. "Y'all are gonna stop being so damn childish, and pay attention to the game! Stop screwing around, you're in impressing anyone! You're gonna go out there and play like you fucking own this place! And you will win!" I declared. "Cause who the hell are you!?"

"Pirates!" They said back.

"And what do pirates do!?"

"Win!"

"Actually they go around and kill people, steel land, and rape people. But let's go with win!" I then walked out.

"Christopher!" Principal Brown called my name. I looked at him. "We need you to help set up some things on the feild." He said.

"Alright."

I set my guitar. Down against a bleacher. As terrified as I was to leave it alone I was only gonna be a second.

Students started coming. They had me setting up a table and carrying jugs of water and traffic cones all around.

When I was done and when the bleachers were full with students I went to go grab my guitar. But somebody had apparently smashed it. A lump formed in my throat.

I was enraged. More than when I found out that Alyssa had an abortion. But this time I couldn't scream like I did. I stomped up to the microphones by the field.

"Aye. Listen up." Everyone went quiet and looked at me. I held up the guitar. "Okay, so whoever decided to smash my guitar to the point where it's unfixable, I hope you feel accomplished. Because 1, you just ruined a large part of the music for homecoming that many have been working very hard for. And 2, you just destroyed a trillion fantastic memories brought from this within the last 9 years. So thank you for being the biggest jerk on the planet."

I then walked away before I broke down into tears. It's just that Jeremy got it for me on my 13th birthday. I was halfway to my car.

"Chris!" Mrs. Marriott stopped me. She ran in front of me.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Marriott, but I have to go."

"Can you at least stay for the concert you guys worked so hard for? Even if you're not in it."

"I'm serious I need to leave before I get in big trouble."

Mr. Moore and Principal Brown then ran us.

"What happened?" Principal Brown asked.

"Why aren't you staying?" Mr. Moore added.

I began to get extremely overwhelmed. More than before.

"Please. I just want to go home and get this night over with."

I finally got to my car and left. I stormed into the house. A guy ran out of Emily's room in only his boxers. He pointed a gun at me.

"Who the fuck are you!?" He hissed.

"Who the fuck are you, and why do you have a gun in my house!?" I replied.