trouble

"But I think the funniest thing is that they don't know that I'm gay." He looked surprised. "Why do you look so surprised?"

"Nothing. It's just that I remember  overhearing the reputation you had with ladies back in high school. So I'm just pretty shocked I guess."

"Yeah. That was part of my plan to make me not-gay. But I guess it never worked." He laughed a little.

"Anyway, I wanted to tell you that I need you to be a lunch monitor today for the 1st lunch."

"Alright. Sounds good."

He soon left. A few hours later it was the 1st lunch. Basically all I had to do was either walk around or stand in the background and talk to the 3 other lunch monitors.

I began to walk around. As I was passing by I overheard something that I wish I haven't.

"I wouldn't mind is Mr. Rose choked me." I heard Hannah. All of her friends looked at me and gasped.

"Well then how about you tell that to Principle Brown, Hannah?" I implied. She turned around and saw me.

"What? No. I didn't mean it in a sexual way." She defended herself.

"That's funny. I didn't even imply that it was in a sexual way. Which means you did. And what makes it even more disturbing." I pointed out. "Now go to the principal. Now." She stood up.

"Please, no. I've never been to the principle's office before. I can't. It'll ruin my perfect performance." She pleaded.

"Maybe you've gotten away with things before Hannah. But I don't play games. I won't bend the rules so you don't get in trouble. Cause frankly, I don't care. You did this to yourself. And if I have to walk you up the principal's office myself, I will." Her and everyone at her table was shocked. "Alright then. C'mon."

I walked her up to the office. Her looking down. Principal Brown was standing talking to the secretary.

"Hello, what do you need?" Principal Brown greeted.

"Hannah, sit down." I told Hannah. "I need to talk to you."

"Alright. Come into my office." We went into his office. He sat at his desk. "What happened? Did my daughter do something?" My eyes widened.

"Hannah's your daughter?..."

"Yes, Hannah's my daughter. Now what did she do?"

I looked down a little. I couldn't tell him it.

"Oh god. This is even more awkward.... It's something that she said actually." He stood up.

"Tell me what she said. Now."

"I overheard her telling her friends that she wouldn't mind is Mr. Rose choked her. I told her that that's extremely inappropriate and disturbing." I finally got out. He walked out.

"Hannah Samantha Brown." He called her. She walked in with her head down. "What is wrong with you? Besides the fact that you shouldn't be thinking, especially saying that in the first place. He is your teacher. That is over the top inappropriate."

"But everyone else says stuff like that about him." My eyes widened.

"I'm sorry Principal Brown. I know I shouldn't be say this, especially in front of you but..." I then turned to Hannah. "But what is wrong with you? I'm not an object. Believe it or not, I'm a human being too. There's something seriously wrong with you guys if you think anything is, or ever will happen."

"No, I agree. There is something wrong with them." Principal Brown agreed. "Hannah, I'm calling your mother to come pick you up. Now don't you think you should tell Mr. Rose something?"

"I'm sorry Mr. Rose. I know that was very inappropriate." Hannah apologized.