true

I woke up the next morning thinking that I gotta get ready for work. But then remembered about yesterday.

I sighed and got up. I walked into the kitchen. Emily was standing there drinking coffee.

"God Chris. Stop walking around in your underwear." She insisted. "Or I'll tell Alyssa that I saw your bulge." I poured myself a cup of coffee.

"Whatever. You've seen my dick before. Are you gonna tell her that too?"

"Damn. You're in a pissy mood this morning. What's up with that?" I looked at her.

"What the fuck do you think?" I hissed. "I possibly lost my job. Saw my old best friend in prison. And trying to figure out what I'm gonna do when the baby's born."

"Wait, I thought you were excited about the baby."

"I am. But if I actually loose my job, what am I gonna do then? I can't provide for my future family and have a fucking degree I can't use. Alyssa and I will eventually move in together, and I won't be able to afford a place for us." I elaborated. "And if I do get to keep my job and go back, I'll have to deal with a bunch of teenage girls getting wet over me. Not to mention, they now know where I live now."

"It's impossible to take this all seriously when you're standing there like that."

"God! You're impossible to talk to!"

I went back to my room and got dressed. I put on a Green Day shirt, black basketball shorts, and sneakers.

I then walked outside. I grabbed my skateboard and began skateboarding down the sidewalk. Doing a few flip tricks every so often. Even though it was early in the morning.

There were soon some teenagers walking to school. And I could tell they knew who I was. A few had their phones out. Damn. But I chose to ignore it.

I then saw a cat. I stopped immediately do I wouldn't hit it. A guy ran to it and grabbed it.

"I'm so sorry." He apologized.

He looked up and we both gasped. It was Jacob. We used to date in college. But when we graduated we sadly had to part.

"Holy shit. What are you doing in town?" I questioned.

"I just moved here actually. How have you been?" He replied.

"Pretty goo-... Well, I've been getting by I guess."

I had a slight humorous tone. He laughed a little. He really didn't change, at least on appearance. I don't know about personality. He looks like the same twink from college.

"Would you like to come back to my place? We should really catch up." He implied.

"I'd love to."

We then walked to his house. Which wasn't far. We walked in. It was actually quite nice. He put the cat down and we sat on the couch.

"So why did you move here? To this boring little town?" I asked.

"Well I'm just pretty tired if the city life, and so I wanted to just have a quiet peaceful life." He answered. "That's a lie... A lot of my family are actually here."

All of a sudden we started moving closer. Our lips then locked. He moved onto my lap, his legs on opposite sides of me.

Our hands all over each other. I pulled his hair a little and started kissing and nibbling on his neck.

"God I missed you so fucking much." I groaned.

"I missed you too." He admitted.

I have never lost my love for him. And I could tell he hasn't either.

"Please take me back babe." He begged.

I then remembered Alyssa. I let go. He looked at me.