Oblivion

"Spencer-" I stop him from rambling feeling ready to risk it all I guess.

"Yes?"

"I wanted to ask you, why is it that ever since I joined the team, it feels like I wasn't the girl who you met at the coffee cart? I mean, you were confident and so characteristically different than how you act at the office, I just want to know what changed? Is it the fact that I work at the BAU now? If it is, I don't want that to be the case, I want you to feel comfortable around me, I mean I didn't even know that YOU worked at the BAU until I saw you that day, but it doesn't make ME feel any different, I-" and before I knew it Spencer had his hands around my face collapsing his lips into mine, and at that moment I felt the tension barrier fall into oblivion.

The force that we begin to tear at each others clothes doesn't even begin to sum up the desire and lust that was pulsing through our veins.

"Spence-I" he cuts me off abruptly with his index finger tugging down my bottom lip and sets me on the counter.

"Eleanor Jareau, you have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that..."

I look back up at him like he's a glimpse of the future, a sign to me in the present that when two worlds collide it doesn't always happen the way one would normally expect. I watch his eyes as our gazes meet each other, soaking up every inch of each other like a tall drink of water.

"Spencer Reid, I've been waiting so long for you to do that..." I say closing the gap between us as our heartbeats sync with one another and I can feel Spencer's chest fill with butterflies as my hand sits on his chest right next to his heart.

"How about we take this to the bedroom love," he says shyly whispering in my ear.

"I thought you'd never ask" I say as I yank his arm towards the bedroom closing the door, and slamming him against the wall, feverishly sucking at every sensitive spot around his neck, which he seems to enjoy immensely as I hear him breathe out soft and subtle moans right into my ear.

"God dammit Spencer..."

"What?" he says immediately concerned, ready to fix the problem, whatever it may be.

I look at him dead in the eyes making sure he doesn't break eye contact with mine, I grip his face in my right hand, tip-toeing up to his mouth so our lips are touching, while the words I speak flow through my breath onto his lips, "It's so fucking HOT to hear you moan in my ear like that".

He looks at me, doe-eyed and stunned as I feel his dick twitch in his pants where his bulge meets my thigh. I let go of his face as I sink down to my knees unzipping his khaki pants and pulling them down along with his lavender colored boxers. His dick springs out and hits his chest, I size it up and he's so much bigger than I ever expected, 9 inches? It's honestly just an estimate, but math has always been my strongest suit, if I do say so myself.

I grip his dick in my hands as I slowly begin to jerk him off, planting kisses all up his thighs and lower torso and slowly make my way to kiss his tip before taking his whole cock in my mouth thankful for having no gag reflex at this particular moment in time. I slowly take him in and out of my mouth teasing him with a prominent pop as his dick falls out of my mouth. I begin to swirl my tongue around, "Eleanor if you don't stop teasing me right now I swear to God..." I begin to take his whole cock once again but this time aggressively grinding my hands up and down his shaft at the same time. I hear him gasp at the feeling of it, with his dick twitching once again signaling that I'm doing a good job. As I keep going harder, I take one hand and begin to massage his balls, something that he wasn't expecting which made his breath hitch in his throat, "Ella...Ella, I'm gonna cum" he says, "Please cum for me Spencer, I need to taste you" I say as I look up at him for a brief moment to get some air. I take him in once more, and I feel the salty liquid shoot down the back of my throat, being sure to clean him up with my mouth after some dripped onto his thighs. I scooped it up on my index finger and shoved it in my mouth making complete eye contact with him as I did such that.

"Holy- fucking-shit." he said in between kisses that I gave him when meeting him at eye level once again.

"My love, I am going to town on you after what you just gave me" he said whispering in my ear and picking me up bridal style, kicking off his pants and boxers that were left around his ankles and laying me down on the bed.

He lifts up my t-shirt dress and tosses it to the side situating himself between my thighs, inching them further and further apart. He brings himself to my face and neck peppering me with kisses down my torso, caressing my hips as he makes his way to my thighs. His kisses slowly make their way to my center, and his touch makes me shiver, feeling the knot in my stomach growing. He begins to tease my entrance with his tongue going in and out while using his other hand to rub my clit, which cause me to tug on his hair. He looks back up at me, and I can feel his moan as it vibrates against me.

"Spencer- that feels- incredible" I say in between breaths in a shallowed tone.

"You look-incredible" he says while his lips are against my clit evoking a loud moan to escape my lips

"Ho-holy- shit..."

"I love hearing you curse baby," he says as he makes his way to kiss me, as I taste my own cum that lingers on his mouth. He makes his way to my neck leaving what I know are purple presents all along my neck making a trail down to my chest. He starts to suck on my nipple while he takes the other in his hand and starts swirling it around and pinching it causing my back to arch in the process, and my breath to hitch. He takes that hand once he realizes the stimulation is a bit much, and snakes it down my body, opening my lips and inserting his middle finger into my core, causing me to gasp.

"Oh god, Spencer I need more, PLEASE I need more"

"Of course, my love. Anything for you...he says as he plants a kiss to my check, and returns to suck on my nipple, biting it ever so slightly, and he begins to add his ring finger into me as well. He begins to finger fuck me, slightly curving his fingers when he enters and all of a sudden he adds another finger in as well

"Spencer- spen- I'm...I'm gonna cum, oh my god-I'm gonna cum" I say as I grip the sheets, my back arching, my head flown back as he moves in and out of me getting more aggressive each time, and once he starts rubbing my clit again, I reach the orgasm I was waiting for, and I'm left spasming, slowly letting my body ride out it's high. I finally come down, let go of the sheets that I was hanging onto for dear life, and look back at Spencer. He pulls his fingers out from me, and one by one he sucks each finger off just like I had done before. I immediately grab him by the shirt, and pull his face down to mine, kissing him like it was the last time I'd ever be able to, turning him over so that I am now straddling him.

"Why didn't we do this sooner?" I say looking down at him

"Beats me" he says, giving me a kiss on the nose as I make my way to the bathroom, making sure to pee and clean myself up, and I turn on the shower.

"Wanna join?" I say as I lean against the doorway of the en suite.

"I thought you'd never ask"