2

"Well, thanks for playin fellas, but it's really late and Wilbur's about to come in and yell at me I can feel it," I said.

"Late?" Asked Dream.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"She's from Europe you idiot," said George.

"Oh whoops," said Dream, "forgot."

"Dumbass," I said quickly.

"LANGUAGE!"

"Sorry Bad."

"Are you streaming later Rylie?" Asked Sapnap.

"Oh uh, probably," I said, "I'll have to get some sleep first."

"Yeah yeah, so umm-,"

"Yes I would love to stream with you Sap," I said, "I'll call you."

"OoOoOhHhH," rang George and Dream's voices.

"Oh shut up," I snapped.

"Goodnight Ry," said Sapnap.

"Night Rylie!" Said George.

"Goodnight bitch," said Dream.

"LANGUAGE! Oh, sweet dreams Rylieee," said Bad.

I left the call and turned off my monitor. I turned around to get ready for bed and saw Wilbur standing in my doorframe.

"JESUS WILL!" I shouted, "holy shit, you scared the fuck out of me!"

"Sorry," he said quickly and unremorsefully, "how were the guys?"

"Annoying," I replied.

"So the usual?"

"Yeah."

"What about Sapnap?"

"Oh Nick?" I asked, I always used his real name when we weren't playing, "he was, fine."

"You're calling him?" Wilbur asked, eyebrows raised.

"Maybe, but that's none of your business."

"Oh come on Rylie, you think I don't know? Jeez, you act like it's some big secret that you're totally in love with him."

"WHAT? Why would you- How did you-," I sighed, there was no use lying to Will. He could always tell when I was bluffing, "was it obvious?"

"Well that depends," said Wilbur.

He smiled that cheeky, annoying smile as he brushed his unruly hair out of his eyes.

"Would I have thought it was obvious? Yes. But Sapnap? I'm not sure," he said. He then turned and left my room, "now go to sleep you idiot!"

I slipped into a hoodie and some pj bottoms. I climbed into my bed and quickly checked my phone.

*1 new message from SapDaddy🥶*

Have a good sleep Ry Ry.
Text me when you wake up

Night Nick
I will<3

Sweet dreams

simp

Ugh I hate you

No you don't

Damn you're right
Goodnight loser

Goodnight simp

I closed my phone and laid on my pillow, the thought of Nick easing me into a deep sleep.

———

I woke up at around 11 the next morning. I quickly texted Nick.

SapDaddy🥶

I'm awake now
Get yourself lots of sleep for
the stream later

I knew he wouldn't answer. It'd be around 5am in Texas, but he told me to text him, so I did.

I went down the stairs in search of some breakfast. I lazily poured myself a bowl of cornflakes and walked into the living room.

Wilbur was sat in the armchair, plucking away at his guitar.

"Morning," he said quickly.

"Morning Will," I said groggily, "whatcha playing?"

"Just a little something I'm working on," he said, "it's for something very important."

"Oh okay," I said. I typically didn't question Will on things like that. I wasn't really in the mood to listen to him drone on about something or other at the moment.

I slumped onto the couch and quickly slurped my cornflakes before heading back upstairs.

I decided to log into the smp for a while. I quickly joined and saw that a few people were on, including George.

I called George on Discord and he swiftly answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey George," I said, "what's up?"

"Oh not much," he said, "I'm just bored is all."

"Well that sucks," I said.

"Yeah I guess," he said. I could tell he wanted to say something.

"George?"

"Listen Rylie," said George, "you're one of my best friends and I care about you a lot."

"Okay? Thanks Georg-"

"I think there's something going on between you and Sapnap," George blurted, "you two get on so well. You have this kind of special bond or something. I don't know. It just feels like there's no way you guys are just friends."

"Oh really?" I said quickly, desperate for a save, "just like you and Dream? Or is that something different."

George fell silent.

"Sorry to bring it up okay? Me and Sap are best friends. Nothing more, and nothing less at the moment. Okay?"

"Okay," George said quietly.

Sapnap was not mentioned again after that.