15

Dream and I sat in the car for a moment, before Nick and George clambered into the front seats.

"Oh my god Dream!" Exclaimed George, whipping his head around, "are you alright? Did any one see you? What happen-"

"I'm okay George," said Dream with a small smile, "stuff like this happens all the time."

"Maybe we should be more careful," said Nick.

"It's okay guys, don't worry about me," Dream said, his smile widening, "besides, I'm not letting a few eleven year-old girls ruin our day."

"Well actually, they were thirteen," said Nick.

"They were really nice," said George.

We laughed as they recounted their fan interaction.

------

We pulled into Nick's driveway at around 6 o'clock.

"Reservations are at 8!" Yelled Dream as we all walked inside with our bags, "anyone that's late will be left behind!"

We laughed as we walked into the house and went our separate ways to get ready. I showered quickly and went into my room to get changed. I did my hair in some elegant waves that framed my face almost perfectly, and my bangs hung over my forehead. I did some relatively simple base makeup, with a smoky eye and big eyeliner. Finally, I got into my dress and reached to zip it up.

"Oh come on," I grunted as I reached for the zipper, "I could get it in the store!"

"Need some help?" Asked a familiar voice from behind me.

I turned around and Nick was outside in the hall. He was wearing a grey suit with a white tie. He looked very handsome.

"Nick," I said, "thank god you arrived, I was about to give up and just go in jeans."

Nick chuckled softy and gently brushed my hair over my shoulder. He zipped up my dress and when his hands brushed on my back it sent a shiver down my spine. I turned around once the zipper was done.

Nick truly looked at me, his eyes trailing every inch of my body.

"Wow Rylie," he said, "you're so beautiful."

"I know," I said with a smirk, pecking him on the nose.

"Oh you cheeky little-," he grabbed for my waist and pushed me down onto the bed, tickling me.

"NICK!" I shrieked between gasps of laughter, "my hair took hours- NICK!"

Nick laughed like a mad man as I wriggled around, trying to get out of his grip.

"Ugh, I give up," I said, still laughing.

"Oh, well then it's no fun," said Nick with a smirk, his face inches above mine.

I looked into his eyes.

He brought his head down slowly and kissed me. Just like the first time we kissed, butterflies awoke and started a hurricane inside me.

"Ahem," said a voice from behind us.

Nick jerked his head around so fast, I felt a cool breeze across my forehead.

I looked, and saw Dream leaning against the doorframe, a sly smile across his face. He wore a black suit with a dark green tie.

"Okay so, I'm not trying to intrude, but unless you two want to eat each other's face instead of some real food, we should get going. George is out by the car, reservation is in half an hour. So that means you have..." Dream checked an imaginary watch on his wrist, "exactly 5 minutes to wrap this up. I'll be in the car."

Dream looked at us, winked and walked out, the sound of the front door closing ringing through the house shortly after.

"Whoops," whispered Nick.

"It's alright," I said, "he was bound to find out anyways."

Nick smiled and kissed me again, pulling me up off the bed. I stood on my tiptoes and pulled him closer to me.

"God you're so perfect," he whispered.

"You're so lucky to have me," I said.

"Way to ruin the moment," said Nick with a smile.

"Whatever handsome, you know I'm yours."

"Handsome?"

"Oh god, I've boosted his ego."

Nick smiled again and gave me a quick kiss on the forehead. He held out his hand.

"Shall we?"

"We shall."

I linked my arm with his and he escorted me to the car.