22

Nick had been right. Everything had blown over relatively quickly. No one was trying to find any more of Dream or Nick's information. I was receiving WAY less hate, and I was starting to stream again. People started to forget, or move on to other things at least.

"You are such an ass Nick," I said, rolling my eyes at my phone.

"Uh huh," he said, "why would you say that?"

"I dunno, maybe cause it's freaking 3am and you never told me? I'm supposed to stream tomorrow shithead!" I whisper shouted.

"Sounds like a you problem," Nick said with a laugh. God what I would do to see that smile in person again, "also, how am I supposed to know what time it is where you live?"

"I don't fucking know?" I said, "get a world clock widget on your phone or something."

"What the hell does that mean?" Asked Nick.

"I- whatever, point is, you're making excuses," I teased.

"Fine, go to sleep then idiot," Nick said with a laugh. He was sat in front of his computer monitor, his phone propped up on what I assumed was a lamp or something.

I assumed he was practicing for an mcc, and judging by the bit of concentration on his face, he was playing Parkour Warrior.

"I wanna keep talking to you thoughhh," I whined, letting out a small yawn quickly after.

"We can stay on FaceTime, but you look dead. Please get some sleep for my sake," said Nick.

"Finneee," I caved. I crawled into my bed and propped my phone up against my decorative alarm clock.

"Goodnight Nick," I whispered.

"Sweet dreams babe," he said.

My cheeks went red as I closed my eyes. Shortly after, I was rocked to sleep by the words to 'Mr. Loverman' coming through my iPhone speakers.

———

I awoke. I couldn't tell what time it was, because I refused to open my eyes. I couldn't have been out for long though, because I heard typing, clicking, and voices.

"Wow," I heard Dream's voice say, "have you told the viewers all this?"

"I dunno if she wants to," Nick said, "it's hard."

"Nick, you know that you love her, and she loves you back," said George, "what could go wrong?"

"No George, you don't quite understand," said Nick, "I want to be with her for a long time. Get married or something. I don't want the fans and stuff to ruin this."

"Married?" Asked Dream.

Nick paused for a moment.

"Yeah, I like the sound of that," he said.

I smiled, my eyes still shut tight.

"I detect a simp," said George with a laugh.

"Shut the hell up George, I'm not a simp."

"Yeah George," said Dream, "he's in LoVe."

"OoOoOoHhHhH," said George.

"Honestly don't know why I talk to you guys..."

———

Whoops, short chapter pog.

I love this chapter though🥺🥺

I love you all so so so much!!