{ASYLUM OF THE DALEKS - 4}

Votes and Comments really mean a lot and motivate me to write!

"I am not a Dalek. I am not a Dalek!" Dalek!Oswin repeats "I'm human!"

"You were human when you crashed here. It was you who climbed out of the pod. That was your ladder," The Doctor explains, touching Oswin's metal casing, trying to comfort her.

"Human," Oswin remembers climbing and she remembers being terrified and confused as to where she was.

"Not any more. Because you're right. You're a genius. And the Daleks need genius," Willow also touches Oswin's metal casing, looking through the gaps in the caging,

"They didn't just make you a puppet, they did a full conversion,"

"Oswin, I am so sorry, I really truly am, but you are a Dalek," Willow backs away

"The milk, Oswin. The milk and the eggs for the soufflés. Where, where did it all come from?" The Doctor asks, and Willow finally understands why he was so curious.

"Eggs..."

"It wasn't real. It was never real,"

"Eggs...Stir-Min-Ate,"

"Oswin..." Willow tries to calm her down

"Eggz-Stir-Min-ate,"

"Oswin, please stop," Willow backs away, grabbing The Doctor's hand

"Exterminate..."

"Oswin. No, no, no, Oswin. Oswin!" The Doctor and Willow are backed up against the wall.

"Exterminate!"

"Listen. Oswin, you don't have to do this!" The Doctor pushes Willow behind him, so now he's closer to Dalek!Oswin.

"Exterminate!"

"Oswin!" The Dalek stops and sounds in pain

"Why do they hate you so much? They hate you so much. Why?"

"I fought them many, many times," The Doctor mutters as Willow slowly comes out from behind him.

"We have grown stronger in fear of you..."

"I know. I tried to stop,"

"Then run."

"What did you say?" Willow asks,

"I've taken down the forcefield. The Daleks above have begun their attack. Run!"

"Oswin, are you -"

"I am Oswin Oswald. I fought the Daleks and I am human! Remember. Both of you, remember me,"

"Thank you," The Doctor nods and The Door behind him and Willow opens

"Run!"

"Thank you Oswin," Willow runs after The Doctor, letting him grab her hand as things start to explode around them. Oswin's human voice can be heard over the speakers and she says something The Doctor and Willow would remember for the rest of their lives

"Run, your clever pair. And remember..."

----------&----------

Back in the Teleport room, Amy and Rory seemed to be back on the same page "How long can we wait?"

"The rest of our lives," Amy decides

"Agreed," They kiss as things start to explode around them and the room shakes more than it already was. The Doctor and Willow rush in

"Right, go! Let's go!" The two keep snogging "We're good. Let's go. Oh, for God's sake!" The Doctor takes the control unit from Rory and activates it. Nothing appears to happen, but missiles streak in and the entire planet explodes.

----------&----------

"The Asylum is destroyed," Dalek supreme tells the PM, back in parliament.

"Incoming teleport from Asylum planet. We are under attack," another Dalek tells everyone

"Prepare to defend. Defend. Defend!"

"Explain, Dalek Supreme," The PM demands

"You know, you guys should really have seen this coming," The Doctor's voice rings out through parliament "The thing about me and teleports, I've got a really good aim. Pin-point accurate, in fact. Or, to put it another way." he comes out of the TARDIS "Suckers!"

"Identify yourself," the Daleks demand and Willow steps out as well "Identify. Identify,"

"It's me. You know me. The Doctor. The Oncoming Storm. The Predator," The Doctor lists off his many names "oh, and my Wife, The Watcher,"

"Titles are not meaningful in this context." Darla states "Doctor who?"

"Doctor who?" The PM asks and for the first time, an immortal  is asked

"Watcher who?"

"Doctor Who?"

"Oh, Oswin. Oh, you did it to them all," The Doctor realises

"Your beauty..." Willow mutters

"Doctor who? Watcher who? Doctor who?"

"Fellas, you're never going to stop asking," The Doctor smirks and pulls Willow inside the TARDIS as the Daleks try to attack it, but it's already dematerialised.

----------&----------

The Doctor had dropped Amy and Rory back and was dancing around the console "Doctor Who?" he asks, spinning around in excitement "Doctor Who?!"

"Doctor Who?" Willow asks, putting on a fake curious voice and The Doctor laughs, leaning down to give her a kiss, that lasts much longer than a peck.

"Watcher who?" he then asks her and she laughs

"I see why you like it now," she mutters against his lips "But it's Willow Pond to you mister,"

"Good," he smiles "much nicer," he kissed her again and almost giggles into her lips in excitement.

"I love you,"

"Love you too,".

----------&----------

A/N: So...What do you guys think about the small little change I added? And how did you like this episode in general? I'm excited to read your reactions!