{CHRISTMAS GIFTS}

AKA - THE DOCTOR, THE WIDOW AND THE WARDROBE 

The Doctor knocks on a blue suburban front door with a yale lock and a Christmas wreath hanging at the top

The Doctor knocks on a blue suburban front door with a yale lock and a Christmas wreath hanging at the top. A woman inside groans. "Argh! If that is more carol singers, I have a water pistol!" Amy opens the door, and doesn't properly look at the person at the door "You don't want to be all wet on a night like thi-" she raises an eyebrow and squirts The Doctor with the pistol.

"Not absolutely sure how long -"

"Two years?" Amy squirts him again, and again and as The Doctor wipes some water off his face, she does it again.

"Okay. Fair point,"

"So, you're not dead," Amy leans on her door frame

"And a happy New Year!"

Amy stares at an awkward Doctor "Willow and River told us,"

"Well, of course they did," The Doctor mutters, annoyed

"They're good girls!" Amy squirts him again and it's silent "Well? I'm not going to hug first,"

"Nor am I," They spend a few moments avoiding eye contact, and shouting can be heard from inside

"That is not a word!"

"Yes, it is!"

"On what planet then?!" Rory exclaims and it's quite from inside "because the rules are earth words!"

"Hm, fair point,"

Eventually, both Amy and The Doctor give in, laughing and hugging. "Mister Pond! Guess who's coming for dinner?" Amy shouts inside and Rory emerges, wrapping his hoodie around him.

"Whoa. Not dead, then," Rory starts and Amy stops him

"We've done that,"

"Oh,"

"We're about to have Christmas dinner -"

"After I beat Willow at scrabble," Rory adds

"Yes, because that's going to happen," said woman emerges from the living room, wearing a red knitted sweater, black jeans and some Christmas tree earrings.

"It is! Because you're making up words and cheating!"

"Every year," Amy mutters "So, Christmas dinner," she tries again "Joining us?"

"If it's no trouble,"

"There's a place set for you," Rory informs him

"But you didn't know I was coming. Why would you set me a place?"

"Oh, because we always do. It's Christmas, you moron," Amy sprays him one last time before going into the kitchen.

"Come on," Rory leaves as well

"Give us a min," Willow tells him quickly and as The Doctor shuts the door, he raises a hand to his face, and feels a single happy tear.

"So... You'd better have a Christmas present for me. Y'know after marrying me then disappearing for 2 years,"

"I do actually," The Doctor spins around happily.

"Wait, really?" Willow genuinely didn't expect anything, but she watches as The Doctor takes out a small ring box and opens it up, revelling two gold rings, one with a red stone in the middle and the other with moon carvings.

"Well...It's not ready Gallifreyan tradition, but I thought you'd want them,"

"I -"

"You don't have to like them, I mean I was going to ask Alex or the TARDIS for help, or River, but I though this should be something I chose myself,"

"Thank you," Willow interrupts his rambling "You'd better have one for yourself, I can't have all those love interests of yours thinking you're still single,"

"Of course," The Doctor flashes her his left hand where a silver ring with Gallifreyan and the same moon carvings ad Willow's rings are engraved. He takes out the wedding ring first, placing it on Willow's ring finger, then the engagement one. Willow laughs and pulls her husband in for a kiss.

----------&----------

Later, the four are playing monopoly, Rory was allocated as the banker since he was least likely to cheat and The Doctor and Willow were on a team because otherwise The Doctor would be bankrupt three turns in.

Willow feels her phone buzz and takes it out " That's weird...River's outside apparently,"

"Oh, tell her to come in! I need someone to help me win!" Amy exclaims, sticking her tongue out at Rory.

"Sure," Willow stands and goes out into the garden where she sees River standing there in a green coat, holding a baby carrier.

"Oh my God- is that?" Willow rushes forward and looks into the carrier, seeing her daughter laying there.

"Merry Christmas," River smiles and Willow picks up Alexandra carefully, her eyes filling with tears

"How old is she?"

"Barely even a month,"

"How did you - "

"Doesn't matter, I can't stay long, I have another delivery to make," River gestures behind her where another carrier is.

"Still ginger?"

"Very ginger,"

"Good," Willow nods, but then something clicks "Oh River...I'm so sorry;"

"It's fine," River stops her sister "we knew it was going to happen eventually..."

"Yeah but..."

"It's fine," She repeats "You've got your daughter back and mum and dad are safe, here and there," River picks up the baby carrying, activating her vortex manipulator "Love you,"

"Love you too," River disappears and Willow looks down at Alexandra, a tear dropping onto her daughter's face "Hi...you might not know who I am...You know me with a different face, but I wear the same perfume..." Willow laughs to herself, she had her daughter in her arms and she was talking to her again. She had her parents, sister, husband and daughter. She had her family back.

----------&----------

A/N: So...I kind of hate this chapter. Please let me know what you think! 

Willow's rings: